Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The northern grip
  • duncancallum

It’s a bit quiet on here about it so who’s going?

I’m guessing binners as it’s more or less in his front room and there is beer available

I’m Going not sure if riding as my thumbs fractured but I’m on with a splint…

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I’m there with one of my mates,we’ve booked the camping so I’ll be sampling the quality refreshments in the pub 😀 ,post ride of course..

duncancallum

No one else?

dontdropthesoap
    Free Member

I’m going. Although I’ve not ridden for a few weeks so might just drink.

duncancallum

My plan is to drink too…

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i’m on-call all that weekend, might have to work too anyway. plus i don’t drink, so i’m not sure it’s worth me buying a ticket…

boltonjon

Heading up from Berkshire with a couple of mates – looks a bit different with some live music, beer & bikes – should be fun 🙂

duncancallum

I am booked on for camping I have a black T4 so come and say hello!

I need a rear mech so I can ride!

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

If you don’t get the mech sorted there’s some demo bikes about so you could get out on them 😆

duncancallum

Yep

Im sure I could break a new one too

boltonjon

Absolutely amazing weekend – proper random in a great little village with some really sound and funny people

The band “Mr Wilsons Second Liners” are one of the best live music shows i’ve ever seen 🙂

binners

It was an absolutely fantastic weekend. Pretty slickly organised. So hats off to Tom, Wellsy, and the rest of the Rammy MTBers for what was an unbelievably successful first event. Hope its the first of many. Not least as its 200 yards away from my house 😀

It was just an absolutely brilliant atmosphere at the Hub. Everyone with smiles on their faces, sat in the sun in the afternoon, having a beer, after having ridden our great local trails, with some top notch entertainment laid on too. And… FREE SAUSAGE ROLLS!!! Yes… you read that right. Free sausage rolls while watching Mr Wilsons Second Liners – who were absolutely superb!

A few photos from the weekend. Debs and Sal in the Rammy Tap on Friday night, which was a seriously funky start to the weekend…

Saturday morning, geting set up….

Dunc on the demo bike he most definitely hasn’t just bought. Honest Christa, he hasn’t. He thought it was rubbish, and definitely isn’t going to buy it…

Tom putting everyone to shame with his slick skillz in the track stand comp, with the JMC crew watching on in awe

*Flagrant self promotion mode* Oh… and framed event prints by some local chancer are still available, who’s got a handful lleft from the weekend, should anyone who went want a momento of the fun and frolicks *Flagrant self promotion mode*

😀

dontdropthesoap
    Free Member

Binners, Do you know if there are any t shirts left? I meant to pick one up on Sunday but forgot.

I know someone who is picking a new Kona Process up on Thursday after have a demo on Saturday 😀

binners

There are T shirts left mate. What size? I need to pick one up for someone else off Budge today? Drop me a text

I know someone who is picking a new Kona Process up on Thursday after have a demo on Saturday

Wouldn’t be you by any chance, would it? 😉

Harry_the_Spider

Kona Princess?

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Great event,we all enjoyed it.For a first event I thought it was excellent.
    See you all next year!!

dontdropthesoap
    Free Member

I’ll be riding like a princess.

dontdropthesoap
    Free Member

Probably an XL please.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘The northern grip’ is closed to new replies.