Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 187 total)
  • The mystery of Mleh
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

I think the thing with in-jokes is those that aren’t in won’t get them and thus may not find them to be funny, HTH.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

So groups of good mates dont normally have in jokes?

Kit
    Free Member

Am I still banned? 😉

TheSanityAssassin

Kit – Member

Am I still banned?

Are you in remission of your self-confessed obsessive stalking issues yet?

slowoldgit
    Free Member

‘If this is anything to go by it seems to be full of in jokes between folks who think they are much funnier than they really are.’

I suggest you stay away then. Though it helps if you know some of the punters. And you wouldn’t want them spending more time on here, would you?

Drac

I think the thing with in-jokes is those that aren’t in won’t get them and thus may not find them to be funny, HTH.

Baby Robin?

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I like mleh and was on there a fair bit when it first started. Its nsfw (my work anyway!) and i’m rarely online at night so hardly ever on these days, unless i want to win an endo challenge 😛

*waves at everyone*

slowoldgit
    Free Member

*waves back*

I remember your pic…

Kit
    Free Member

Are you in remission of your self-confessed obsessive stalking issues yet?

Drop me your name, address, phone number and hat size in an email and you’ll find out soon enough, my lovely 😉

soobalias
    Free Member

have often wondered what it looks like to an outsider

pretty much as i expected by the sound of the few on this thread, cool

troglodyte
    Free Member

Kit you asked to be banned so you couldn’t stalk your ex, wasnt it? Couldn’t control yourself apparently.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Who the **** is /was kit over <there ?

soobalias
    Free Member

do you know i cant remember his login now.

banned years ago, it was a messy situation and i was very very drunk.

Houns

There are dsome in here I don’t know? However I am drunk n a pub zzzzzz

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Houns – Member

There are dsome in here I don’t know? However I am drunk n a pub zzzzzz

You back on the Whoo- Whoos?

Houns

It’s woo woo 😡

And im on the craddocks ale 😡

Teetosugars
    Free Member

And im on the craddocks ale 😡

Ah, ok…

soobalias
    Free Member

i’ll give you a bit of woo woo.

Houns

😳

TheSanityAssassin

Need a tissue, Houns?

Spey-Stout
    Free Member

Airbags, for or against?
    An Austrian client of mine was the first person to test an airbag in a deliberately set off, light-powder avalanche. He survived and was very enthusiastic about them. That was over ten years ago so why don’t I ski with one? Well I thought about the acquaintances that had died in avalanches and realised that the airbag would have been about as useful as wearing a cycle helmet when run over by a truck.

One was on a ridge when the snow he was on avalanched. A very small avalanche but a very long fall – a parachute might have helped but an airbag wouldn’t. Three others were in woods hit by an avalanche made up of ice, rocks, snow and trees. The cause of death was impact not burial.

So, an airbag wouldn’t have saved those but might encourage one to venture out on light powder days when it would be better to stay in thegasex area or watch TV. When I put my ARVA on I find myself thinking “if you need this then should you be going out?”

is this one of the “in” jokes, . . . i don’t get it? x

He said gasex!! lolz!

druidh
    Free Member

Remember that huge politics thread we had on Mlehworld?
    No. Neither do I 🙂

soobalias
    Free Member

i would like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone who was insulted my my homophobic comments back on p.2.

it wasnt serious, it was perhaps based on a mleh in-joke, but more a nod towards the likelyhood of random mleh visitors finding themselves singing….

“right round baby right round like a record baby, right round….”

and upping their chances of falling out with the missus or their boss #p45

Dear Mod – hope this suffices.

STW users you will be pleased to find this post contains no links whatsoever.

matt_outandabout

Buffers united. They even ride bikes sometimes.

martinxyz
    Free Member

I had a look a few years ago and was utterly shocked.

Shocked at how often folk from this forum were posting on it as well as how much they post on here! I left the computer and headed for the kitchen to put the kettle on in a state of shock. Mouth wide open,eyebrows raised.. waiting for answers.. but nothing came to me. ;O) I couldn’t understand where folk found the time to post and write so much. It baffles me to this day.

duckman

I really liked it when it started,it was a wee bit like here used to be. But if you pick your threads it still is like here on here (sometimes)
    Sorry, spend the day getting blown about Munros and have now had 4 punk IPA’s in 45mins(burps lightly)

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Typically moaa’s first pic shows an argument about which way to go.

matt_outandabout

Nah, someone spotted the pub and someone is in the naughty corner…

rOcKeTdOg

nekkidmleh by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

devs
    Free Member

Meh is teh dogs. Banter, fun, meats and no political correctness. Ergo, tossers get bullied off and easily offended people stay away.

sharki
    Free Member

Nice innit.

*waves*

devs
    Free Member

*waves back*

Zedsdead
    Free Member

*high fives Mleh buddies*

Junkyard
    Free Member

Is there more posters on here than MLEH users yet?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Is tree on his tip toes to look taller than Si there? Or is it just to hide his dangly bits…

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I can see my bucket in that pic! 😛

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

It’s like here, but 10 x funnier and relaxed, 10 x less anal retentives / keyboard warriors and with bugger all moderation.

TooTall
    Free Member

Ergo, tossers get bullied off

You see – that’s the sort of utter pish that led me to stop posting on there – not the people I rode with who are lovely.

devs
    Free Member

Ooh the ironing.

munrobiker
    Free Member

I don’t get this “mleh isn’t as funny as they think it is” stuff. I’m terribly funny.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 187 total)

The topic ‘The mystery of Mleh’ is closed to new replies.