Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The 'get Chris Evens back on TV' campaign.
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Who's for it?
    I thought he was absolutely brilliant tonight, the Zig & Zag bit was hilarious (for those of a certain age).
    I reckon C4 should bring back the big breakfast aimed at a slighter older audience, maybe screened at 11pm ;0)

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

+1 from me 😆

5thElefant
    Free Member

If it'll get the ****t off radio, then sure. Is there a 3:00am slot on the History Channel?

brant
    Free Member

It's Evans.

His autobiography is quite good. Have you read it?

PePPeR

I'll vote for him, I can understand him being a bit marmite to some people, but his enthusiasm is great and his radio program is fun, interactive and damm good fun.

crikey
    Free Member

I agree.

After all, it's not like there is any kind of glut of talent at the mo….

X-Factor? Get to ****…

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Can you imagine, Baddiell, Skinner & Evans.

I'd rather pull my own fingernails off.
    His autobiography is quite good. Have you read it?
    No, & I'm not likely to either, even if they destroyed every other book in the galaxy.

Shinythings
    Free Member

I'll put a large cross against that ta.

grumm
    Free Member

Used to hate him, don't mind him on the radio now.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I'd like to echo the above (crickey's) sentiment, I rarely watch anything on the telly anymore, except some football, reality car crash TV is sickening, I just can't watch it.
    I think Evens has real talent. & I will be sad to see him move from PM to AM, although I will still listen in from 8-8.40 AM.

He has real enthusiasm, & anyone that can piss that much money up the wall, survive 2 divorces, & still have money must have real talent, it's not like he was born into money.

tyger
    Free Member

Not my cup-o-tea, don't think he ever will be. Just another overpaid Beeb ego

GhostRider
    Free Member

I went through a patch of hating the skinny ginger ****, but recently he is becoming more acceptable. First heard him on the radio sunday afternoon talking to pregnant women peeing themselves Then The Big Breky, Then TFI, who could forget Sean Rider on TFI… YOUTUBE link please….

Surfr
    Free Member

Who the **** is this Evens bloke/woman?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Evens, . . pah! Wossies got Jimmy Carr on again tonight, that's entertainment!!!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I'm sorry, by the time I realised I had typed Evens rather then Evans I hoped no one would notice, so carried on regardless* 😉

*He's the ginger one from the Big Breakfast, TF something or other on a friday night, & the creator of Virgin radio, does that help, or are you that young?

waihiboy
    Free Member

im a fan, TFI was great TV also he beat moyles hands down on radio1

brant
    Free Member

Sean Rider on TFI… YOUTUBE link please….

is this mis-spelling of peoples names thread backchannel joke?

it's SHAUN RYDER.

Anyhow – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mgPnTUkJqA – epic – very sweary.

scotabroad

clever guy but a ****, get him and Ross off the telly/ radio

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

5thElefant

Brlliant comment. I totally agree with you.

Harry_the_Spider

Blimey that clip brought back some memories. Saw Black Grape at the ball room in Blackpool about 12 years ago. Mad mad mad night out.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

BRING BACK TFI!

Can't wait for him to be on radio 2 on a morning!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘The 'get Chris Evens back on TV' campaign.’ is closed to new replies.