Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • that charge ad!!!
  • renton
    Free Member

is the bloke in the charge advert to the right really fast or is that how fast everyone on here rides too???

i cant event dream of being that good.

cheers

steve

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

depends, i recon theres times on trails i know im fast.

the open hillside bit of cannck chase, thats how i imagine i look, especialy the big step-up mid way and the little hipps towards the end.

in reality im probably just out of control.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Sometimes, on dry fast-flowing trails. But not usually.

stugus
    Free Member

I think he’s faster than most!!

Does anyone know where its shot?

MrNutt
    Free Member

I’d say I probably have moments like that, certainly not all the time (ie: not up hill) but yep about that speed, I too am often completely out of control though 😀

is it Cwmcarn the section prior to the concrete slope, it looks about that colour mud and maybe just a funny angle I’m not used to seeing? (but probably not). If its not there then its most definitely the woods behind nationwide in Swindon. 😆

julianwilson
    Free Member

there’s trails in the woods behind Nationwide in Swindon?! 😉

MrNutt
    Free Member

NO! ssssh!!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

If you know the trails really well, then you can really hammer them. You know what’s coming next. Don’t think i’m quite that fast, though!

Ah, the fabled woods behind Nationwide in Swindon. I can only dream of such incredible delights…

MrNutt
    Free Member

can we all stop mentioning “the woods behind nationwide in Swindon” you know what happened last time!

Ben_Haworth

I think it’s Afan or Cwm Carn. And not speeded up.

grumm
    Free Member

It’s actually me and they had to slow down the vid so people didn’t think it was completely unrealistic.

s8tannorm
    Free Member

It’s taken from a section on the Earthed 4 dvd…well worth watching and yes it is fast.

phiiiiil

There are a few uppy-downy-on-side-of-hill bits like that at Penmachno, is it not there?

patriot_matt
    Free Member

It’s Rich Cunynghame going fast at Penmachno that is.

crazy-legs

If YOU buy a Charge, you too could look THIS good. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘that charge ad!!!’ is closed to new replies.