Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Temporary Cricket thread
  • zokes
    Free Member

Seeing as the forum improvements have broken the search and previously posted features, here’s a temporary replacement.

If you were thinking of getting up to watch the cricket, don’t. Australia have about as many wickets as we do runs. Perhaps the forum designers have gone on to coach England?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep I’ve gone to Mona for the day instead, 5 mins and ill be in the basement with no signal wired art and cocktails. By that time Australia will be batting

zokes
    Free Member

In a few years time this match will probably be on loop as an exhibit in there!

dantsw13

Just landed in Bangkok & tuned in. I think I’ll go to bed.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Unfortunately no TV in the bar I found

<span style=”font-size: 12.8px;”>https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4605/26030353718_b734e69b5e_c.jp</span&gt;

New bar to check out

This is taken more goes than  some England batsman got

zokes
    Free Member

I wouldn’t worry about missing it Mike. Only reason I’m watching it is I can’t actually use my legs after my 90 km jaunt to Victor Harbour this morning.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Lol maybe it’s just a cunning ploy to humiliate the locals  you bowling them out for less.

Still be nice to have a good result to go out on. I’m sure there will be some jokes in the airport next week as I tick not coming back

Oh and I wasn’t deliberately avoiding just last chance to see the new wing at Mona, stunning, that was the tapas and classic cocktail bar.

cheers_drive

I had to take my wife and daughter to the airport thus morning and was looking forward to listening to the cricket. Roy out as I woke, 4 more out by the time I was in the car.
    In the end we did well to get nearly 200.

zokes
    Free Member

Nope, that could have been much worse. Woakes was entertaining, but pretty boring otherwise

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Temporary Cricket thread’ is closed to new replies.