Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Superdry – what's it all about then?
  • Woody
    Free Member

Definitely part of the chav wardrobe round here.

I hate it when stuff goes that way. Thankfully my 14 year old Rockport boots have finally worn out having been consigned to do walking duties for the last 10 years since the chav take-over. Shame, damn fine boots 🙁

racefaceec90

never heard of them before.

ART

Sitting here reading this in a pair of superdry jeans, they cost about £45 IIRC, seems about average to me, I like them, they fit me and are comfy. You could have a version of this thread about pretty much any brand really … did someone say ‘howies’ at the back .. thought not 😉

sweepy
    Free Member

Apart from TNF and howies ive never heard of any of them. The Mrs is right, I am a scruffy old bugger 🙁

Houns

Chav wear not Rah wear

And yes agree they have ripped off TNF logo

rockhopper70

I can’t see the rip off of TNF logo but their shop in Trafford Centre was as noisy as a nightclub….oh my poor old ears! 😳

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why do people feel the need to associate particular braynds with they ‘type’ of people they feel superior to? 😕

Sometimes, right, I ride my bike wearing trainers, tracksuit bottoms and a hoody. The MAMILS round here probbly think someone as scrotey-looking as me has probbly nicked the bike.

I quite like the thought that they think that of me actually. 😀

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Live and let live some folks like the image they think superdry shirt projects, they might be wrong about the general perception of them. Other folks like the image they think trainers, tracksuit bottoms and a hoody project, they too might be wrong about that. Each to their own i say.

fd3chris
    Free Member

Whatever anyone says about the image, I have had a few t shirts for at least 5 years and they wash and wash and still come up as new. So the quality is there for sure.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

ALL HAIL THE GREAT MUNG BEAN FOR HE SPEAKETH MUCH TROOTH!

stavromuller
    Free Member

Mate of mine bought a Superdry jacket when they first came out thinking it was some kind of technical wear but was really hacked off the first time it rained

yunki
    Free Member

CountZero

I can actually tolerate Superdry gear, as their typography isn’t too bad. This stuff, however, blows goats:

Chap I work with wears nothing but, and it’s horrible stuff; the jeans and shorts in particular, with non-functioning buttons, rivets, straps and ugly logos printed all over the place. Just plain nasty. I bough a Superdry beany the other day, from a skate shop in Kingsbridge, just ‘cos it’s really nice and long and comes down right over my ears, which most beanies never do, leaving me with cold lug’oles. It’s black, with tiny little embroidered script logos in grey and blue if you turn it inside out. Nice and subtle. And warm. Gonna need it from tomorrow.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Superdry – what's it all about then?’ is closed to new replies.