Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Sunn returning to UK.
  • Reluctant
    Free Member

😀 Well, the news made my day. Jim Walker are set to import Sunn bicycles to this country starting with the 2010 range. It’s been a long time since anyone’s done a proper job with Sunn in this country and, fingers crossed , it’ll be worth the wait.

nasher
    Free Member

I have been doing uplifts for the San romolo DH race as well as taking fench guys out, and a lot of them are riding sunn bikes….. very nice.

In fact there is a lot of small independent european bike manufacturers that make incredible full suss bikes but never get a mention in the UK press.

in the UK (other than orange) we just churn out cheap hardtails and lust over american FS frames.

Hairychested
    Free Member

If I spent such an amount, I’ll be faster than than running away from my dear wife 😉

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Good Good i love Sunn (old ones) anyway but they where never the same after Max commencal left to start that other company i forget what its called 😀 Just got my sunn bmix for summer
    my picks would be

and of course the classic Revolt

Reluctant
    Free Member

Yea!! Sunnfans! I’ve had 2 Revolts, a Xircuit and still ride a 2004 Exact as my main MTB. Gotta love ’em!

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Old or new revolts? want to sell one ? 😆

brakes
    Free Member

I had Sunn BMX, really nice bike
    it got nicked
    I cried 😥

brakes
    Free Member

always wanted a Sunn BMIX

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Got my one of sssimon (thanks si) gonna build it up to a bercy replica from 98 that i used to have 8speed with a obyss fork in team blue may have to get another fork though. I used to have an old team bike which was made from fuji tubing it was amazing

petetheplumber
    Free Member

Reluctant I saved you two of those googly eyes to stick on your bike if you buy a new one I will get you a few more. Lets hope they have the same head badge.

the-muffin-man
    postierich
    Free Member

My SUNN with a few mods

sherry
    Free Member

I wouldn’t use those obsyss forks again if you paid me, they were in getting fixed more than they got used! Great steel frames though, especially the Xircuit, my first £1000+ mtb. Nice to see them making a come back in the UK market.

stonemonkey
    Free Member

nice bike ny commute is a tox with p2 and discs is that a revolt or xcircuit? Anyoe with a su for sale contact me

Reluctant
    Free Member

There was a chap on Retrobike selling a nice looking Xircuit Max a week or two ago, a search might bring it up. It was 1999 i think, well specced and going for around £300 or £120ish for frame only. Size 45.
    Postierich, the SS looks awesome – who did the metal and paintwork?
    I got my first Sunn in ’03 when i was working for a Sunn dealer, a Revolt as a demo bike which a mate in Bristol still has. I bought another Revolt as a SS, then a white Xircuit as a geary bike, then upgraded that to an Exact, which i still have. Not the same spec these days but this is it essencially.

IWH
    Free Member

Glad to see Sunn coming back (wonder what they’re like without Maxs’ input though?).

THe last batch of ProFlex bikes (K2?) that I saw were terrible, you have to wonder if bringing them back is going to work.

elma
    Free Member

Thats a picture of my bmix 😀

Which i’m now off out on for a ride around the park in the sun.

iain

thepodge
    Free Member

I thought proflex were now K2?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Sunn returning to UK.’ is closed to new replies.