Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sufferfest or Spinervals?
  • chameleon78
    Free Member

Just looking to download and sufferfest looks best option just want other peoples opinions.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I have no idea, aren’t peas great though, a very under-rated vegetable I find?

Stuey01
    Free Member

I just downloaded Sufferfest Revolver, I suspect it is money for old rope, but I’ll give it a go and find out.

chameleon78
    Free Member

I remember my first drink too mrNutt

MrNutt
    Free Member

Revolver is about suffering. Suffering that comes around again and again, with barely a chance to catch your breath. It’s perfect for anyone who’s trying to build speed, power and recovery, and doesn’t have a lot of time to make that happen. Here’s what you get over the 45 minutes: aspiring to blow up every organ in their body. There, fixed it for you.

how can that be good for you, have you considered eating bombay mix on the sofa?

Stuey01
    Free Member

have you considered eating bombay mix on the sofa?

That’s an unconventional training methodology.

MrNutt
    Free Member

have you tried it? if you go for the lowest price / highest heat option you can actually do shuttle runs between the sofa and the bathroom.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

mmmmm, bombay mix

Stuey01
    Free Member

the bombay mix bleep test

MrNutt
    Free Member

you can also add a degree of variation by keeping the toilet roll in the fridge, this has two benefits, a cooling refreshing pay off and a lot of wipe clean surfaces.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sufferfest or Spinervals?’ is closed to new replies.