Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • STW for photography?
  • swoosh
    Free Member

just getting into photography and wondered if there are any good forums for photography? as I use bikeradar I have found photoradar which looks ok but are there any which are a bit more lively? i’ve found that it can be a couple of hours before a new post is made on photoradar on any thread.

cheers

jon1973
    Free Member

If you want to display your work and get people to comment / advice on it, then ePhonozine is quite a nice, friendly site. They have forums on there as well. Worth a look anyway.

grum
    Free Member

Talk Photography is pretty busy. The chat forum in here normally gets quite a lot of action on photo threads too 🙂

flyingmonkeycorps

talkphotography.co.uk is pretty good, though much more polite than STW

5thElefant
    Free Member

dpreview is an exact fit.

If you happen to have a sony dyxum.com is the best bet.

luminous-landscapes is the sophisticated arty option (but quiet)

swoosh
    Free Member

Thanks guys, not sure I like dpreview as i like the threads to pan down the screen (like on here and most other forums i use) but you have to click through on dpreview – not a fan.

Talk photography looks good though. may have to post a few of my efforts up on ephotozine to see if i can pick up any tips from other users too.

nbt

dpreview is an exact fit.

yes, it is, as in they’re both more abut the equipment than the actual use of it.

5thElefant
    Free Member

yes, it is, as in they’re both more abut the equipment than the actual use of it.

That and the level of general hostility and pointless arguing.

Thanks guys, not sure I like dpreview as i like the threads to pan down the screen (like on here and most other forums i use) but you have to click through on dpreview – not a fan.

Click on ‘flat view’ at the top and they will.

ski
    Free Member

Some flickr ‘groups’ can be worth looking at too.

bencooper
    Free Member

Utata, and it’s associated Flickr group are very good and friendly:

http://www.utata.org/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘STW for photography?’ is closed to new replies.