• This topic has 30 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • STW FatFit Week 1 Results *drum roll*
  • IHN

Apologies for the lack of presentational style, I’ll sort something out in coming weeks. Probably.

Anyway, of those that returned results this week, the stats for kilos lost are as below, in order of maximum flabloss. Some good results, some held steady, a couple went the wrong way…

Weekly winner is ernie67. You win a jumbo kebab and cheesey chips, well done 🙂

-3.40 ernie67
    -3.00 Sunday Wobbler
    -2.90 Spawnofyorkshire
    -2.10 mike_p
    -2.00 everyone
    -1.50 mogrim
    -1.20 IHN
    -1.10 Davidian
    -0.50 Jimster01
    -0.50 Garry_Lager
    -0.40 tomkerton
    -0.30 markshires
    0.00 wittonweavers
    0.00 shaley
    0.00 Shiny
    0.00 schrickvr6
    0.00 mikemorini
    0.00 Loum
    +0.10 Hora
    +0.80 Chomp

I’ll be off for a week from Friday, but get your results in for next week anyway, and the week after, and I’ll catch up. I’ll start to pull in the session times from then too.

Oh, and as tough love is good love; miss two weeks on the trot, and I’m kicking you out of the club… Then you’ll not just be fat, you’ll be fat and alone 😉

ElShalimo

The diet programme on BBC2 last night might be useful to recognise eating habits.
    I think I’m a emotional, constant grazing feaster

mogrim

Go Chomp!

And disappointed with Hora 😥

everyone
    Free Member

I thought I was doing well at -2, great effort at -3+!

Are you planning on doing metrics like % of target lost etc?

IHN

Yep. This week’s been a bit mental, hence the very basic results. I’ll sort out something more comprhensive as we go on. Well, I have every intention to…

footflaps

We need graphs with regression coefficients otherwise it never happened….

bearnecessities
    Free Member

..or a pie chart.

sc-xc

Pie chart not a good idea with all these fatties around 😉

footflaps

..or a pie Greggs chart.

ernie67

I thought I’d done well …but top of the tree , that’s a nice surprise !

My Fitness Pal app – it’s the future!!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

3.4 kilos?! What did you do, take off your wooden leg?

ernie67

Ha ha – no , just stuck to my calorie allowance rigidly …..& pee’d away most of my xmas beer .

hora
    Free Member

Grrr. Didn’t ride at all last weekend. Right will knuckle down.

bearnecessities
    Free Member

Hora +.1

Cougar

Good work all.

Just a thought, would you like the thread title amending to just be “results” so you can recycle it next week? a) it seems sensible to me to have discussion in one place for continuity and so you can look back over it later, and b) I don’t really want to end up with fifty threads discussing the same thing.

IHN

I’d rather have a thread a week for the results to be honest.

Think of it as the ’26 vs 650 vs 29′ of the chat forum. Except with one seventh of the number of threads…

spawnofyorkshire

[list]Done alright there, Still a bit to go yet.
    Using noom coach rather than myfitnesspal and cutting out a lot of carbs. Making sure I fill myself up with lots of veg so I don’t feel empty after eating
    My farts are getting pretty toxic now as my body adjusts. Not going vegan though or half of Hudds will have to be evacuated

sundaywobbler

2nd place, that’ll do me! 🙂

My fitness pal has been great for me, that and I’ve more or less cut out beer since the saturday after chrimbo. Starting to notice a difference in the waistline too, I’ll be moving a hole on the belt soon. I have hit the exercise again too with running, cycling and a few bodyweight exercises to help myself along. Hopefully get a decent ride in over the weekend to shift a bit more.

That and the fact I’m a single fella means I can do pretty much as I please.

Thankfully no pi$$ ups planned until the end of the month either! I struggle to turn down the opportunity of a few lagers with mates!

One thing that MFP has been able to show me is that although I didn’t think I was that bad my sugar intake is higher than I expected!

IHN

Just so it’s on all the FitFat threads I’ll stick this in here too:

So what day is the weekly update going to be posted on?

In theory I will post it on a Monday, reminding people to get results to me via mail by Tuesday Midday.

I’ll then aim to update it with the results on the Tuesday afternoon or evening. All depends a bit on business at work.

If you miss the Tuesday midday cutoff but get the mail to me before I start to pull it all together, I’ll include your results if I’m feeling nice, but there’s no guarantee. If you get missed out of the results for two weeks on the bounce, you’re out.

This will start in earnest from the week after next, as I’m on hols from this weekend.

chomp
    Free Member

get in – my numbers the biggest so I win no?

anyone fancy joining up on runkeeper/myfatnesspal etc

pictonroad

Only popped in to laugh at the fatties.

😉 Good work all.

jimster01

Aah, midtable mediocrity will do me, at least it’s going in the right direction, exercise has increased, alcohol intake has decreased. Just need to cut out the cakes and biscuits and I’ll be there.

One step at a time tho. 8)

anyone fancy joining up on runkeeper/myfatnesspal etc

I would do but I find myfitnesspal frustrating, if I have two pieces of fruit I exceed my daily sugar allowance. 🙄 And that’s not eating any crap before anyone points it out to me.

molgrips
    Free Member

I would do but I find myfitnesspal frustrating, if I have two pieces of fruit I exceed my daily sugar allowance

Well fruit is sugary. We’re told to eat loads, but it’s sugary. That’s why iDiet doesn’t recommend it, and apparently neither does MFP.

IHN I will email you tomorrow morning as it’s my weigh-in day.

leffeboy

Is that 3kg in one week? Someone must have done the dump of doom 😯

cheers_drive

Somehow I missed this thread 2 days ago, just as I missed the deadline on Tuesday.
    I am pretty damn happy (and surprised) at my 2.4kg loss so hats off the those that got 3kg+

I haven’t cut back much on quantity just removing the sugary snacks and some of the fat. I have succumbed to the chocolate digestive today though and next week I’ll be on holiday so my aim for week 2 is just not to add back on what I’ve just lost.

mogrim

Thread revival – did the week 2 results ever get posted?

everyone
    Free Member

Not that I’m aware of. I think IHN has done a runner.

jimster01

IIRC he was away last week…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

A bit late to join you lot but after refusing to dry January I thought I might target some weight loss now.

20% weight loss by Christmas is my plan and as it is day 1 I am bang on target!

cheers_drive

IHN was away last week.
    I was also on holiday last week and just had a shock when I weighed myself – I thought that it was impossible to put on weight on a skiing holiday 😕

hora
    Free Member

Oops (its the swimming I swear) 😳

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘STW FatFit Week 1 Results *drum roll*’ is closed to new replies.