Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • stolen bikes from south Wales
  • rich1oo
    Free Member

I’m asking fellow mountain bikers to keep an eye out for two mountain bikes stolen this morning (3rd June 2012) at
    04:00 am from Cwmduad near Carmarthen south Wales.

The first is a Giant Trance X4 2012 blue and white, Serial No GT1100** with SPD flat pedal combo and an offcamber.co.uk sticker on the frame.

The other is a 2011 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR carbon comp red and black in colour, SPD pedals, Rockshox reverb dropper seat post and ergonomic hand grips.

Reward offered for safe return of these two bike.

Thank you all

cloudnine
    Free Member

That sucks.. pretty remote place to attract thieves. Are you on holiday or local to there??

rich1oo
    Free Member

Just visiting family. Ruined the cycle around Afan today.

cloudnine
    Free Member

I live in pembrokeshire so will keep my eyes open.. Maybe you had been followed from earlier in the day

Konastoner
    Free Member

Rich1oo,

That is a Sh1tter!

Carmarthen would be a hotspot if you had been through there. Newcastle Emlyn also has some toerags mind so it may be worth a trip into there.

Theres a caravan park nearby too (Afon Teifi I think), theives are opportunists so check there.

I doubt if you would have been followed far (Such as Afan) as it’s quite in the sticks. Had you been to Brechfa?

crazydave68
    Free Member

rich100

Sorry to hear about the bikes. I was out riding with them yesterday! I’ve emailed some pics I had of them to your brother. I’ll stick a few ads up on various websites and keep my eye on ebay too.

Dave

Ambrose

If you email me the pics I’ll ask around locally to me, Ammanford. I’ll put it on our FB page too.

rich1oo
    Free Member

Thats great thank you everyone.

ronnie1975
    Free Member

Hi Guys,

I am the unfortunate one who had his bike stolen. We had the bikes on the roof and the police reckon we were followed. We came back from Afan through Carmarthen. The only thing they took was the two bikes, left all the power tools and stuff so they knew exactly what they were after!!!!

They were seen in a white astravan type vehicle leaving Cmwduad at 04.00.

Thanks guys for keeping an eye out.

Ronnie

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘stolen bikes from south Wales’ is closed to new replies.