Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • stickers on your bike – "taboo" or "to do" ?
  • sam42
    Free Member

i use a few around my head tube top tube down tube juction to stop my cables scratching the black metalflake and to communicate the fact that i'm a total label whore, vans, carhartt, shimano, apple, fox, hope. bit sad but i can't help it……

radoggair
    Free Member

i have a scotland flag on my tobtube – well was , now its just a white flag cos its been washed so many times

oliverd1981
    Free Member

On the DH bike yes (looks "Pro"), on the XC bike no – other than as scratch guards/covers, the laptop and the toolbox are pretty layered with sticker promoting brands whose stuff I have bought and liked…

genesis
    Free Member

Depends if you're going for the factory look and get some jerseys made up to match 😉

jojoA1
    Free Member

Stealth stickers are cool. I have a white Mlehworld sticker on my white full facer and a black one on my black/carbon road bike.

Product stickers go on the van…. to contrast nicely with the rust.

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

ok.. since it's 1am… I got a couple dealing with cable rub. One says FSA, the other is for disco brakes.. Now I can sleep.

langy
    Free Member

The LBS stickers cos they are small oval ones – like a squished/stretched out two pence piece – so fairly discreet; one on fork lower and rear of seat tube for one bike, rear of seat tube for other, rear of helmet.

They look after me well, so a little advertising for them if someone looks at the bike. Although, the windvest or jersey probably do a better job for them in that sense!!!

Everything else goes on laptop/thermal mug/tool box etc

DrP

Stickers on things – of course…

How else would my sponsors get noticed??!!

DrP

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

You should be sponsoring us Dr P, we're keeping you boys busy 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

radoggair – Member

i have a scotland flag on my tobtube – well was , now its just a white flag cos its been washed so many times

Snap

juiced
    Free Member

i love stickers.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘stickers on your bike – "taboo" or "to do" ?’ is closed to new replies.