Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sound familiar?? (fettling content)
  • toxicsoks
    Free Member

*The Soks household, moments ago, Mrs Soks returns from a day out*

Me "Greetings, Sweet one. Hast thou had a splendid day?"

Mrs Soks (suspicious) "What have you been up to?"

Me "Oh, trifiling chaps stuff and some ministering to our offpring"

MS "What's that smell?"

Me " Questions, questions. Tis a pine fresh smell. A clean smell"

MS " Have you washed this kitchen floor?"

Me " Er, indeed I have, oh apple of my eye, and the work surfaces"

MS (accusing) " You've had those bloody bikes in here, haven't you??"

Me " Er, possibly, but see! The kichen doth shine"

MS " you know what I said would happen if I found you'd brought any of those filthy, greasy things in the house don't you?"

Me (Mutters, Basil Fawlty like, while moving swiftly towards garage) " You'll have to sew 'em back on first!"

Women, eh? 🙄

rOcKeTdOg

lol!

been there a few times 😛

thefallguy
    Free Member

happy days! Wish my mrs was still about to tell me off 😀

angryratio
    Free Member

Bringing a bike all the way to forbidden parts of the house is such fun.. a guilty pleasure.

adeward
    Free Member

tha back end of the kitchen is my bike workshop ,, it's a tough life,, but it did cost me the spare room,, it's now called a dressing room or something like that
    never go in there,, it seems full of shoes and handbags ,

Crell
    Free Member

hehe – made me chuckle. I just take the wrath; why expend all that effort 🙂

valleydaddy
    Free Member

had to bring the bike into kitchen on Thursday night to defrost the ice of the cassette/mech/spuds etc 😯

managed to clear up and get bike locked up in garage before valleymummy surfaced otherwise she may have found my other 2 bikes in the garage she doesn't know about 😉

parkesie
    Free Member

You wouldnt believe how hard it is to clean a dish washer out after youve used it to clean a cylinder head because its late and you cant be arsed to use degreaser and a brush.
    Almost got away with it but the 1st load of dishes came out grey smelling of car.
    Although my mum coming home to find my bike in the bath and me stood showering it off after a particularly cold and wet winter ride coule beat it.

Kahurangi

Oh dear, I couldn't be you guys. I always have at least one bke in either the kitchen or the bath. Sometimes both, and yesterday; one in the kitchen in pieces and one on the spare bed!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sound familiar?? (fettling content)’ is closed to new replies.