Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sospel/Finale trip ideas
  • Burchy1
    Free Member

We’re looking at going to Sospel and Finale in June for a week (it would be great to go for longer but not sure it’s a go’er)

Plan at the moment is 3 days with Coolbus in Sospel (is this enough?) and then drive over to Finale for 3 days there, we could do a 4/2 split if that works better.

Anyone got any recommendations for accomodation/uplift in Finale (or other nearby location!!) and other bits of experience worth passing on?

Cheers

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Both places are utterly amazing. I rode Trans Provence last year and have been to Finale 3 times now. Go me. Anyhow, I would say spend a week in one or the other. 3 days is not enough for either, plus travel, perhaps  a rest day (finale is especially hard on the body) .

Cool bus did TP so theu know the score, ride sospel is run by ash who organised TP with his wife Melissa.

Uplifts, others in here have a great idea but i went with MTB beds one year and the other times have self guided with knowledgable friends and have just got a bike shop uplift every time. Enjoy!

john_l
    Free Member

Spent 3 days in Sospel in October and went with cool bus for a day. It was awesome and I’d go back in a heartbeat. Such a lovely place and fantastic riding. Easy to dip in and out of Italy too.

Ash is up in Bourg now but Coolbus still running and I think ash still has his place there that he lets.

chakaping
    Free Member

Molini is kind-of between the two and well worth a visit too, though you’ll probably want to extend it to a fortnight then.

Burchy1
    Free Member

Cheers for the info. Not sure a fortnight will get sanctioned but maybe if we stretched it by a few days we could do 4/5 night split..

Even though its closer Molini looks like the drive time is the same as Finale, any opinions on one or the other?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sospel/Finale trip ideas’ is closed to new replies.