Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • sorry whats it worth sabbath ti road bike
  • firestarter
    Free Member

sorry just weighing up my options but this may be going due to lack of use. Its a med 54cm sabbath september ti with vista carbon forks. Duraace sti cranks cassette rear mech ultegra front mech wheels open pro on duraace King headset. Hope seat clamp.fsa carbon post and carbon wrap stem and itm carbon wrap bars long reach shimano calipers. Sks guards tortec rack fizik arione saddle crank bros road pedals and cant remember tyres but they are good. Less than a couple of hundred miles use unmarked condition. Wheels are only twenty miles old. Think thats the lot lol cheers 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

mmm that much 🙂

daveh
    Free Member

£1000-1200? Keep it, you'll know you'll regret it otherwise. Sell one of those dirty heavy mountain bikes instead. 😆

ojom
    Free Member

I want it. But alas can't buy it.

firestarter
    Free Member

i know if lol but if i keep this it means the cross check and the karate monkey may have to go mmm

glenp
    Free Member

That's gotta be worth £1500, but you prob won't get it. Excellent spec bike.

If you try and sell then focus on places looking for similar. Try Audax clubs & sites? Counter-intuitively if you limit the number of potential buyers, but restrict it to only those interested, you'll usually do much better.

Having said that, it would be an excellent commuter for virtually anyone.

karnali
    Free Member

if you want to sell the wheels seperatley drop me a email its int h profile

ta

ojom
    Free Member

Go and post a pic of it just to make me feel worse.

Got my eye on a Cross Check or a Yeti ARC-X for after this summer. But really also fancy a nice Sabbath type thing.

firestarter
    Free Member

you may be right glen. And sorry wont be splitting if it goes it goes as a whole still not made my mind up yet. Should have said too its the brushed ti finish that costs £100 extra too

firestarter
    Free Member

will do later mate goin out in a bit. Ive a cross check too that may go lol

firestarter
    Free Member

psychle
    Free Member

that's lovely, and in my size to… my wife would divorce me if I bought it though, seriously! good luck selling, it looks very well setup 8)

glenp
    Free Member

Fortunately it is nearly a titanium framed version of the bike I already have, otherwise I'd be looking for some spare cash. Someone's going to get a bargain.

firestarter
    Free Member

well i dont know about a bargain lol

Taylorplayer
    Free Member

i know if lol but if i keep this it means the cross check and the karate monkey may have to go mmm

Shame!

How much? 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

i replied to your post mate mail me 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘sorry whats it worth sabbath ti road bike’ is closed to new replies.