Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Someone to ride with S.E. London
  • dannyhazzard
    Free Member

Hi,
    All my mates seem to be having kids or moving away. I mostly ride X.C. usually in Bedgebury or Swinley. Are there any groups or individuals regularly riding in S.E. London, Kent, Surrey or Sussex willing to show me around some trails?
    Dan

Bazz

Hi Dan, only just seen your thread, I live in West Sussex, close to Gatwick airport and ride mostly on my local trails around Tilgate forest, and occasionally in the Surrey hills, Bedgebury and South downs.

Unfortunately I’m having a bit of an enforced lay off at the moment due to carpal tunnel syndrome that make cycling both painful and difficult (can’t feel my hands and operate brakes after about 20 mins) but I’m due to have surgery soon so should hopefully be back on the trails in the new year.

May I recommend looking up the guys and girls from Sussex muddy arse, several of them post on here and they’re a friendly bunch who have monthly club rides and their own forum to arrange more casual weekly rides.

My e mail is in my profile if you want to get in touch.

cchris2lou

Depends where you are .

look on fb for :

trace defrein , mainly ride around sevenoaks .

Gravesend grunts , ride in joysden woods near swanley and towards gravesend , cobham , maidstone .

dknwhy

Where do you live?

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Friston in Sussex near Eastbourne, no singletrack whatsoever, not really worth contacting Friston MTB on FB for a guide…..

Or Sussex Muddy@rse

Do it quick, Winter is coming……

charliemort

try this lot

https://www.facebook.com/Trace-Defrein-collective-247762542024510/

a frankly amazingly good set of trails around sevenoaks (cheeky….)

oh hang on – someone’s already done it……

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Someone to ride with S.E. London’ is closed to new replies.