Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Somebody I don't know gives me…
  • Harry_the_Spider

Strava kudos on every ride that I do and it is starting to creep me out.

Travis

[kudos]

mikewsmith
    Free Member

carlos
    Free Member

😯 Strava Stalker, lol. Someone you once met at a event (HTN maybe) and now things your their BFF?

I received Kudos off someone who I don’t know for a ride round Cannock on Saturday, wasn’t a blast or flat out ride as I’d not seen my mate for a couple of months, more of a chatty pace with no records broken.

Just a bit odd really, Ok if you’ve taken a KOM off someone and it’s them I suppose

bruneep

brant
    Free Member

He does it to me too.

jekkyl

I get the same from my bro in law, kudos added every single ride about 30 mins after I finish but he never so much as likes any fb cycling activity, even when I went up Helvellyn or did 100 miles.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Sorry

I’ll pack it in.

BenjiM

A mate and I were getting stalked every ride, even commutes! NOt heard anything in a while though, perhaps he’s moved on.

avdave2

What creeps me out is that there are people out there who go for a bike ride and then feel the need to share it with the world. Just how weird is that. 🙂

akira

Well when I sit outside your house in my car you ignore me so I thought I’d step it up a bit. Your grass needs cut };-?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

avdave2 – Member
    What creeps me out is that there are people out there who go for a bike ride and then feel the need to share it with the world. Just how weird is that.

Glad you came here and shared that….. 😉

bigblackshed

I downloaded Strava and did an account / profile. I’ve have never recorded a ride. Ever. Yet for some reason people I don’t know or met follow me and send me messages.

Very odd.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Turn
    Off
    Strava

T’is g’tee’d to make you feel much betterer.

#Kudos

😀

JEngledow
    Free Member

This is great, I’m gonna set-up an account and follow some mates (without them knowing it’s me) and give them kudos for everything and then laugh as it creeps them out and they get stressy about it!!

bigyinn
    Free Member

I just liked the way you moved…… 😉

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Somebody I don't know gives me…’ is closed to new replies.