Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Some thieving person has nicked our Beer/Wine and Spirits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Vortexracing

Dog started barking at about 2:30am this morning. Woke me and the Mrs up, we both thought it was the wind blowing outside as he settled down after a couple of minutes or so.

Ended up getting up early because I couldn’t sleep, went into the greenhouse for some Orange juice and noticed the box with all the wine and Vodka gone plus a new box of beer, back gate left open and the re-cycling boxes lifted of the garden store box thing.

The little thieving barstewards have nicked the bloody stuff !!!!!!

Good job we hadn’t stocked up for a party tonight or we would have been well and truly stuffed.

Only comes to about £50 worth of alchohol, but I’m sat here bloody blazing 👿

Checked the garage and bikes are still there, but it’s bars on the gate from now on, and off to screwfix for some wall anchors and chains for the bikes.

I know it’s not a lot of money but the thought of the freeloading, lazy, dishonest little gits, has got my blood boiling, not to mention somebody wandering about in MY house and garden.AAARRRGGGHHHH

loughor
    Free Member

That’s terrible. Up the local park, look for a drunk yoof and give him a good kicking / reprimand ..!?

Vortexracing

Like I mentioned, people have a lot worse things pinched, it’s just the principle (or lack of principles) that winds me up.

falkirk-mark

Like I mentioned, people have a lot worse things pinched, it’s just the principle (or lack of principles) that winds me up.

I’ll drink to that.

Vortexracing

cheers 😆

footflaps

Probably acted as a good decoy, had they not found the alcohol, they’d have kept looking for something and maybe found your bikes….

NB As they now know where you keep your booze, I’d move it all someplace else, as highly likely they’ll be back in a few weeks.

grantway
    Free Member

Just ask the local kids do they have any cheap drink to sell

brack
    Free Member

Sorry to poke fun at your loss…for which I am gutted for you…but

Ended up getting up early because I couldn’t sleep, went into the greenhouse for some Orange juice

Thought it was just me who was leading a weird existence..

Vortexracing

Probably need to explain that bit. The orange juice that was in the fridge was empty, thats kids for you 🙄 so as well as the alchohol, the soft drinks are also kept in the Greenhouse.

Thought it was just me who was leading a weird existence..

and I don’t think you have a monopoly on that 😆

robbo
    Free Member

At least now you can start your January detox without temptation. Good luck and get those bikes locked 🙂

Scamper
    Free Member

At least the Soul is nice and safe.

RustyMac

Vortex,

Take a look at http://www.securityforbikes.co.uk for your chain lock and anchor, you will probably not be able to get it today however you will get a far superior bit of kit for securing your bikes.

I only use my B&Q chain for locking my bike to my car now as my Pragmasis chain is to big to fit through the towing eye on the car.

Vortexracing

The Garage that has the bikes in is attached to the house and is alarmed with the house alarm, but I think I’m still going to lock the bikes up anyway. The fact that the garage has a hacksaw, a 4″ and 9″ angle grinder in it is irrelevant 🙄

cheers for the link Rusty, but I think it’s .com not .co.uk

I was going to get some wall anchors from screwfix with a good chain and padlock. It will only be to make it a bit harder for them to nick them, they have to get past the Alarm first.

these

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Around our way they’d have taken the greenhouse. Did you leave them mince pies and sweeties? did they not RSVP or send you a thank you and a bottle of nice wine?

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

very common at this time year unfortunately, happened to my mum a few years ago, cops said neds getting ready for Hogmanay party.

hora
    Free Member

Move the bikes out of the shed/garage. Thieves talk/grapevine that there was pickings to be had. Your on their radar now.

Brown
    Free Member

falkirk-mark – Member

I’ll drink to that.

With whose beer? hmmmmmmmm…

IanMunro
    Free Member

Don’t look the gate, just leave some beer bottles out there full of wee.

anokdale
    Free Member

Leave some bottles out of booze but get someone with Norovirus or worse to lick the tops of the bottles.

Natural justice best served chilled.

hora
    Free Member

Genius Ianmunro

Martin.B
    Free Member

Leave some beer spiked with picolax 😆

philbert31
    Free Member

^^ this reminds me of an episode when my grandparents kept having their milk stolen, every second day they had two bottles delivered and after a while one bottle regularly started going missing, so my grandad got up extra early and waited for the delivery, low and behold 20 mins later some chav came and helped himself and proceeded to peel the lid and slurp it down as he walked down the street under the cover of darkness (it was winter), no doubt feeling smug. Now my grandad didnt intervene cos he had a plan, he took a couple of bottles of milk and kept it till it was nice and rancid then one morning after the milkman had been he quickly swapped the bottles then went and watched from the bedroom window, regular as clockwork the chav appeared, quickly grabbing the bottle and walking off. I can still hear the joy in my grandads voice as told us how the chav peeled the lid and took a swig, spat the chunks out then proceeded to violently throw up!

They never had their milk stolen again.

myheadsashed

Lol The dog’s laid there thinking bloody humans you tell then but they never listen 😳

Vortexracing

Lol The dog’s laid there thinking bloody humans you tell then but they never listen

Very good point, I suppose he deserves and extra biscuit today.

Of course this means every time he barks in the night from now on, I’ll be downstairs like a flash. May have to consider starting to sleep in PJ’s 🙄 (se other thread on wearing PJ’s) oh and purchase a baseball bat.

BigJohn

Reminds me of a song by Earth Wind & Fire.

*waits to see who gets the reference*

anokdale
    Free Member

Dont buy a baseball bat buy a large Maglite, if you use a baseball bat you are in the poo but if you use a maglite in self defence you can say you were using it has torch and had no intention of using has a weapon but was drawn to use because of the incident.

Vortexracing

*waits to see who gets the reference*

That’s The Way Of The World?

or it could be

After The Love booze Is Gone 😆

coffeeking
    Free Member

Why would you keep your beer in the greenhouse?!

footflaps

Well it’s not going to germinate if left outside in this weather!

Vortexracing

No room in the kitchen and easier to get to than the garage. As proven by the scrotes

coffeeking
    Free Member

Lol, still with a sense of humour, well done!

Vortexracing

Thats because I’m sober 🙁

hora
    Free Member

Maglite? ONE uppercut puts anyone on their ass. Why do you need weapons?!

samuri
    Free Member

My god! The same thing has happened to us.
    Before Christmas I bought a load of booze.

And now it’s all disappeared!

Fellstone
    Free Member

That sucks but at least they left the green house !

Vortexracing

Thanks Nige 🙄

My god! The same thing has happened to us.
    Before Christmas I bought a load of booze.

And now it’s all disappeared!

See they are had it everywhere !!!!

stavromuller
    Free Member

Watch it with the Maglite anokdale, your only ok to use it as a cosh so long as you use the light end to bash with

Junkyard
    Free Member

Maglite? ONE uppercut puts anyone on their ass. Why do you need weapons?

Your internet persona bares little resemblance to the real world.
    I would pay good money to watch you try that on someone
    No I really would

PS boxing would be a short event if that technique was as good as you suggest and fights would last only one punch [ including street ones]

jamj1974

Hora didn’t mean punch them when he said uppercut Junkyard. He meant he would attack them with his beautiful member. This would have to be an uppercut as a typical groin is below chin level…

T1000
    Free Member

don’t secure anything…… restock and lace with …….Picolax…….

(of course secure the bikes etc)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Some thieving person has nicked our Beer/Wine and Spirits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.