• This topic has 20 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Solo Trailer
  • Drac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

I’m not holding out much hope for it but a nice tesaer trailer.

mogrim

That’ll do, spaceships and explosions.

kelvin

I have a bad feeling about this…

martinhutch

Meh.

Flicking through the superbowl trailers, however, this is coming in April…

<span style=”font-size: 12.8px;”>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUmfriZoMw0</span&gt;

moonsaballoon

Hard to tell from that but looks promising. I have my doubts though as ultimately whatever happens through the film you know Han and Chewie survive and end up in the millennium falcon . With rogue one you knew the mission was a success but no idea if anyone was going to make it through to the end . It’s Star Wars though so I’m always going to go see it no matter what.

speaking of Super Bowl trailers , the rock does die hard with a false leg could be amazing .

martinhutch

That looked sooo bad it could actually be good. He seems a bit, how to say it…portly? The bit with him taking a running (well, gentle jogging) jump off the crane didn’t even try to suggest that he any chance of making contact with the thing he was aiming for.

Drac

Never tell me the odds Kelvin.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Hopefully it’ll be a bit grittier like Rogue One, I for one will be interested to see an unmodified Millennium Falcon.

Yo be fair, every other min character from the original trilogy have had their backstory dealt with, and it looks like this one will stick to the Han story of starting as an Imperial who saves Chewie from torture

moonsaballoon

Bit more in a longer trailer online now , mmmmmmmmm not sure , only 90 secs so you can’t tell really and rogue 1 changed a lot from the trailer so….

young lando looks like a young lando though

P-Jay
    Free Member

It looks great, but it was bound too.

Actor seems to have a decent Harrison-like accent and Solo mannerisms.

I’m wondering how they’re going to handle him spending so long fighting the empire and travelling the galaxy without ever once hearing about Jedis or the force, but still who really cares as long as it’s a fun couple of hours.

I thought Force Awakens and Rouge One were great, less said about Last Jedi the better, but this has more than an average chance of being great.

PrinceJohn

<span style=”color: #444444; font-size: 16px; background-color: #eeeeee;”>Bit more in a longer trailer online now , mmmmmmmmm not sure , only 90 secs so you can’t tell really and rogue 1 changed a lot from the trailer so….</span>

But this is out in may… Rogue one has plenty of time to do the reshoots, this is an almost finished film.

PrinceJohn

Why can’t he hear about Jedi’s or the force?

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’m wondering how they’re going to handle him spending so long fighting the empire and travelling the galaxy without ever once hearing about Jedis or the force

Especially since his best mate, Chewbacca was once actual besties with Yoda back in the day…

moonsaballoon

Trying to remember back but doesn’t he say something along the lines of not believing the force exists as opposed to not knowing about it at all.

jonnyboi

Trailer looks Ok, but it’s a completely pointless movie.

Drac

Yeah he just says he doesn’t believe in it not. “Wooooahhh! What’s that force thing you’re telling Luke about what the **** is a Jedi?”

shermer75
    Free Member

When is Memorial Day?!?!?!

Drac

Google says 28th May.

Rogue one has plenty of time to do the reshoots, this is an almost finished film.

They’ve reshot pretty much all the film which is why the trailer tool so long.

stewartc
    Free Member

I have a good feeling about this.

jimjam
    Free Member

Drac

Added footage trailer.

https://youtu.be/L4v8JCFgLPE

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Solo Trailer’ is closed to new replies.