Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Solo night rides
  • adsh
    Free Member

Adsh you can ride in the peaks early morning and see one other person all the ride. So those 2-3mins?

That’s my point – a tracker is not going to help in that sort of situation. This issue applies to any solo ride in remoter areas not just nights.

scotroutes

You could ride down Spooky Woods on a busy summer Saturday and not see a rider for 3-4 minutes. I’m not sure what your point is.

robj20
    Free Member

Life is too short to worry like this all the time, just go out and dont do anything too extreme.

Pook

I’d probably be able to get to Hayfield or somewhere, save you comign all the way over. Maybe even macc forest.

hora
    Free Member

Right- lets do both/pencil in for when theres less risk of hitting ice and saying ‘what the foooooo..’ as you fall.

I say if this temp keeps up Thurs or Friday next week? Cant ride Sat/Sun next week so it’d be good.

dereknightrider
    Free Member

hora – Member
    That dog licking you was checking its food was cold and OK to eat?..

😆

So where is that that you lot ride? I think a dim and distant memory suggests it’s up in the land of slag heaps isn’t it? How does the light cover all that black coal and slurry is it easy to see the trail?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Solo night rides’ is closed to new replies.