Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • So … family arguments … how was it for you today?
  • rusty-trowel
    Free Member

First one without Dad here too. Mum seemed to cope ok. We were at the wifes parents for dinner and evening and the mother-in-law didn't wind me up as much as usual.

Everyone's cleared off to London now so i'm in alone – lovely. Making the most of a quiet day before Rusty jr 2 arrives in a few weeks.

PePPeR

Another one to add to the list for my first christmas without my parents, my Mum died 2 years ago and my Dad passed away in July, I probably wouldn't have been with them if they had been around as we normally went up boxing day to see them, but it still didn't stop me thinking, Oh I just better ring my Dad to say Happy Xmas then realising that I couldn't and then that memory getting me down for the rest of the day.

khani
    Free Member

brother in law arrived at 16.30 on xmas eve to visit his mum who has dementia, and proceded to glug 2 bottles of jaques. 1 bottle of merrydown, 2 bottles of wine, 5 cans of stella, 2 cans of murphys, and 1 can of caffrys and then said how much he hates everyone and drove back to manchester (fron essex) at 21.30, it was like being in a episode of shameless, nice and quiet after he left though and christmas day was incident free

andyg
    Free Member

Got a full size bottle of Gin on xmas eve and started drinking some of it that night. Now I don't drink Gin. Proceeded to tell the gf where she's at. There has been quite a bit of stress recently and this did no good at all.
    Next morning poured the two-thirds full bottle over the snow. Havn't spoken hardly since that night. I've been in self-imposed exile in the freezing conservatory at the back. Eaten half a tub of prawn salad on xmas day left over from the day before.
    I've now come upto my place of work just to be somewhere on my own (I don't get paid or anything).
    Almost always something bad happens like this at xmas to me.

ojom
    Free Member

brother in law arrived at 16.30 on xmas eve to visit his mum who has dementia, and proceded to glug 2 bottles of jaques. 1 bottle of merrydown, 2 bottles of wine, 5 cans of stella, 2 cans of murphys, and 1 can of caffrys and then said how much he hates everyone and drove back to manchester (fron essex) at 21.30, it was like being in a episode of shameless, nice and quiet after he left though and christmas day was incident free

you serious? why did you let him get in a car…?

khani
    Free Member

he said he was going to stay at a friends house round the corner but they told him to leave as he was w**kerd, did'nt know he'd drove home until xmas day, he had his gf with him as well who is training to be a social worker who was sober and she went with him!, as i said' episode of shameless, it is quite sad because the real reason is he cant face seeing his mum in the condition she is in (severe dementia) and this is all avoidance so he dos'nt have to see or interact with her. in the end she stayed with us and had a loveley time so maybe for the best as if he stayed he would have just got pi**ed and made her more agitated (like last year).

bunnerscj
    Free Member

sprout farts – always causes an issue- blame the kids 😆

ojom
    Free Member

Sounds messy. 😥

bunnerscj
    Free Member

smelt like mess ! 🙄

khani
    Free Member

he's a kn*b, drug taking, beer swilling, aggressive, abusive, kn*b! what can i say, you cant pick your family only deal with them

khani
    Free Member

sprout farts are a walk in the park!

alpin
    Free Member

i managed to survive christmas dinner and then spent the rest of the afternoon on the sofa and only woke up once everyone had left.

fontmoss
    Free Member

first without my mums mum (funeral was monday) so ive been at my mums way more than in the past, drove up to see my dad christmas eve and managed to spend christmas morn with my lovely lady then drove back to mums. no arguments but one of my sisters is arriving today with bellend bf in tow, light touchpaper and stand well back…..

Sandwich

One of my top 3 Christmases here. Christmas Eve was stressful though. Our god-children (19 & 15) have been round for dinner for the last 15 years, this year their dad and step-mum went to see her folks leaving them with his mother. The wicked b*tch would not let them come round as it was too much trouble (we were doing the driving)! This is the same woman who would not take them in when their mum went in to rehab for six months, ten years ago and we shared the duties with their dad. Argument and abuse has been deferred until I see her next, nasty controlling, selfish bi*ch. Did I say she was a bit*ch?

fontmoss
    Free Member

it beggars belief what some people think is acceptable 🙁

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

thankfully family-free xmas for me – I was whisked away to a tower in sunny Carlisle and plied with lovely food for 2 days :o)

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Where do i start?

Firstly the bath tap decided to dismantle itself and wouldn't shut off. Realising it was fecked, instead of replacing the crush washer i decided to replace both taps with the mixer unit i'd bought several weeks ago.
    Disaster – taps were a bugger to get off, the loo had to be removed in the process and i broke the bloody pedastal 🙁

Finally got the taps of, went to fit the new unit and realised the tails were too short to meet the pipes. Had to get my mate round with his plumbing tools and do the emergency run to B&Q for flexible pipe connectors.
    Finally got the water and heating back on around 5pm and epoxy-glued the loo together til the new year.

Xmas Eve not too bad but started with a bout of 'iffy' tummy in the early hours of xmas day resulting in several trips to the loo – fortunately fixed!

Then managed to rip my frenum having energetic Xmas sex with Ms dwarf, blood everywhere and frantic nervous laughter til it stopped.

Ms Dwarf then killed her car on the way to her parents house, nearside C-V joint collapsed. New car for her then!

So, i spent Xmas Eve lying in cold dirty water on the bathroom floor, ripped my dick open & the G/F needs a new car!

😆

ojom
    Free Member

You win.

khani
    Free Member

indeed you do 😀

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Then managed to rip my frenum having energetic Xmas sex with Ms dwarf,

that would have to be "stabbin" ?? Don't go there chaps, you can break your todger…

RichPenny
    Free Member

Cheers for that MD, proper LOL 🙂

he's a kn*b, drug taking, beer swilling, aggressive, abusive, kn*b!…. essex

Ahhh, there's no place like home 😉

khani
    Free Member

hes from manchester, as am i, but i live in essex, shameless i tell you 😯

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘So … family arguments … how was it for you today?’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM