Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • $"&*(^%$£ snow!!!!!!
  • zokes
    Free Member

PMSL @ nealglover

nobtwidler
    Free Member

Take care in the snow people last snow fall in Feb I feel over broke my leg separated my ankle! Had 1 op still in cast for another month and then another op!
    Its bloody dangerous!!!!!

13thfloormonk

Keeping my eye on SAIS (!) and MWIS, but can anyone give me any clues as to conditions on the Cairngorms? Had a couple of days walking and bothying planned, wondering if I should be taking crampons and the walking axe or not…

GrahamS

smelling of sweat, beer, and ferrets

AKA the smell of a man.

those who need to maintain standards and a nicely kept lawn

I don’t need to know about your metro personal grooming habits thanks… 😉

stevewhyte
    Free Member

I have had snow in Glasgow on my birthday mid May, so its not un heard of.

It will probabyl be all gone in a few days.

Its the 25mph cold wind thats putting me off riding.

kcal

convert – Member
    Just over welly tops here (between Nairn and Grantown in the highlands). Put the kibosh on the overnight van trip until I can dig the thing out

about 3″ overnight here (Elgin). not much between Nairn & Grantown – Ferness? Lochindorb..? 🙂

convert

not much between Nairn & Grantown – Ferness? Lochindorb..?

Bingo! Well 1/4 mile further up the road. Just before the snow gate on the way to Lochindorb. Staying with my folks – who had the winter tyres taken off the car last week 😀

Odd old day – dug out to the lane, the farmers have cleared the lane to the road and it’s melting a bit but currently blizzarding again. Hopefully sunny again soon.

CaptJon
    Free Member

snowing in newcastle now

mcmoonter
    Free Member

We were planning an easter biking long weekend around Aviemore. Any idea what the snow is like there? In the toon and the tops?

GrahamS

snowing in newcastle now

Yep. Just spent 10 minutes in the wind and heavy wet sleet searching in the grass for my missus’ glasses after they blew clean off her face. 😯

Am now thoroughly soaked and the heating is off at work!

Brrrrrrr…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Phah, funny thread. We should turn those wind farm windmills round and blow it all back to you, don’t want it here thanks.
    Have fun in it won’t ya’s.

I’ve just been paddleboarding, it’s sunny, warm, waters lovely..
    Sunny Sarf Carst.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Am now thoroughly soaked and the heating is off at work!

Northern softy.

CaptJon
    Free Member

CaptJon – Member
    snowing in newcastle now

…and we just had a fire alarm!

GrahamS

Northern softy.

It must be bad – I just saw a Geordie wearing a jacket!

kcal

Bingo! Well 1/4 mile further up the road.
    Know the stretch very well /- always feels like last bit of civilisation for some time as you cross the bridge, past the gates and trees and out into the open!

usual route down south for me in car is across at Ferness and over Dava past Lochindorb (though not in winter conditions). With family it’s more likely Forres – Grantown or even Speyside..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’s raining in That London’s City of London.

I hope it doesn’t wash all the gold off the pavements.

andrewh
    Free Member

I’ll be at the 24hrs of exposure in Newcastleton the weekend.
    It may be a slightly miserable race…

wrightyson
    Free Member

Nowt in Derbyshire!! No wind, no rain, no snow just … err cloudy really! Tonight’s ride is still on at the moment!!

Drac

It must be bad – I just saw a Geordie wearing a jacket!

Must be a tourist.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Still sunny down here, but there are a couple of puffs of cloud. Oh dear….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It’s raining in That London’s City of London.

Not a drop of rain in Rainbow Valley. Although I did spot several clouds – which I found deeply depressing.

mrdestructo

Apparently the Ouse in York was getting so low yesterday you could see the old bikes chavs had thrown in it.

Today I went shopping on my commuter and discovered my panniers were apparently no longer waterproof. I could hear things moving about on the way home as I dragged my bike up and down bridge stairs and when I got home I gingerly plucked out the 18 eggs that were rolling around inside my top section since the box had dissolved 🙂

nick1962
    Free Member

2011 was the wettest year on record in Scotlandshire and England is still in the grip of a year long drought.Surely water could be piped south? The Romans managed it.
    Aqueducts

And then after independence we could hold the English to ransom. 🙂

BermBandit
    Free Member

I’m starting a campaign for an independant England, fed up of these whinging colonials who think they can hold the country to ransom. Just wait until we let them have the vote, then they’ll understand what a burden they’ve been these 300 past years….

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m starting a campaign for an independant England, fed up of these whinging colonials who think they can hold the country to ransom. Just wait until we let them have the vote, then they’ll understand what a burden they’ve been these 300 past years….

Bye!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m starting a campaign for an independant England

Why, what’s wrong with the campaign started by the English Independence Party ? Splitter.

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/english-independence-party/

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘$"&*(^%$£ snow!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.