Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Smokers in the kids playpark!
  • butcher

Given the very well known damage caused by passive smoking it’s pretty anti-social behaviour…

You could say the same about driving. The damage to human health caused by the emissions of motor vehicles is well documented. There’s no balance at all in the OPs comments, and those defending him.

Being realistic about it, smoking outside is probably pretty close to the bottom of the spectrum of harmful things to do. One step behind playing tiddlywinks.

Ban it in public places they will will only smoke in the car and house.

Where their kids are? Let’s face it, if you smoke, and you have kids, grandkids, or whatever, you’re probably going to smoke somewhere in the vicinity of them. Doing it outside is surely the best place?

A far more useful idea would be to ban drinking in public places in my opinion.

Ex-smoker here.

buzz1024
    Free Member

Ooooh – hark at all the smoking nazis. Reckon you should all f.o. and mind your own business. I find your self righteousness offensive in public so can you all emigrate to yoghurt knitter land where I don’t have to listen to your whining and imposing your views etc on others.

jamiea
    Free Member

Ooooh – hark at all the sheep who took up smoking to look ‘cool’ and couldn’t think for themselves until they started to cough up half a lung each morning then realised spending £10 a day for naff all was a bit shite.

Cheers,
    Jamie

jamiea
    Free Member

Where their kids are? Let’s face it, if you smoke, and you have kids, grandkids, or whatever, you’re probably going to smoke somewhere in the vicinity of them. Doing it outside is surely the best place?

With my aforementioned parents, visits to them with their granddaughter a very few and far between, there’s no way she’ll ever be staying over while they continue the vile habit. We went over there over crimbo and caught my mum smoking in the kitchen with the buffet laid out!!! Fooking disgusting.

Cheers,
    Jamie

winston_dog
    Free Member

We went over there over crimbo and caught my mum smoking in the kitchen with the buffet laid out!!!

Oh no! Won’t someone think of the sausage rolls!

What is the smoke going to do to the food?

I think you must have more issues with your parents than just the smoking.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Smokers in the kids playpark!’ is closed to new replies.