Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Slik Graphics?
  • thered

Tried to phone and have dropped them an email, heard nowt, are they still going or on their jollies or something?

Is it a part time thing?

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

I know a lad who uses these wont use anyone else and he has trouble sometimes but i think its a one man band affair so be paitent. Other alternative is indiprint rider owned and run

rone

Just had a pleasant and rapid experience with them.

mindmap3
    Free Member

From previous experience, they’re very good for the off the shelf stuff but can be hit and miss for custom work (first time I used them for this we got there eventually, second time I tried nothing).

The quality of their work is very good though.

orena45

rone – Member
    Just had a pleasant and rapid experience with them.

…but what about the decals?! 😆

takisawa2

Look up Lucy Higgy Higgins on Facebook.
    indiprint
    She does graphics.
    Rated very highly.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Full Throttle Visuals – know him for many years.
    It is his second business so evenings/weekends but the work is first class.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Invisframe are now doing certain Decals and custom work

andylc
    Free Member

Slik have been spot on both times I have used them, each time I asked for very much non-standard colours and my order arrived exactly as I had asked and in only a few days.

rocketman
    Free Member

Have bought some fork and wheel decals from Slik they took a week or so which doesn’t seem too bad from Sweden or wherever it is they’re based

Also ordered some decals from an Italian outfit the other month and because I’m a tightwad I opted for the standard tracked delivery. The ‘pre-advised’ status was up for days then it changed to ‘in transit’ hurrah. Except that it was in transit to the European Distribution HQ which is in Holland and from there it resumed its ‘in transit’ status. Fortnight maybe? For an envelope from Italy 😕

scruff
    Free Member

I’ve had stuff from slik, took about a week. Perhaps they are aware of your reputation

plus-one

Slik are awful !!! When I eventually got through to speak to someone(after various emails) he promised to get onto it that day and email me back .. Phoned week later after still no reply and got the very same response .. Don’t worry I’ll do it today .. Still waiting 2 years later 🙄

Try anyone except slik

danbo
    Free Member

I’ve used Slik 5 or 6 times and always been good for me

windyg
    Free Member

Only used them once but was impressed.
    I needed non stock wheels decals, emailed on a Sun got reply within a couple of hrs with pictures of various examples, stickers took about a week or so to arrive.

slordy
    Free Member

I ordered a set of custom wheel decals which arrived in 5 days as they are now based in sweden i thought it was very good service, very good quality and only £20 posted

jacksprogis
    Free Member

Hit up Merge decals.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Slik Graphics?’ is closed to new replies.