Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Singletrack at Delamere, can someone show me the way…
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Off to Delamere tomorrow, can any nice local show me the way round the singletrack stuff there?

loddrik
    Free Member

Follow your nose, give yourself enough time and you will find some, I just like to meander.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Where would be the bast pace to start from then?

I was going to start over by the train station and work my way towards the bike play area…

loddrik
    Free Member

I always head up to the top of old pale first, once you come back down, turn left past the cows and it will take you towards the back end, head right onto the forest then work your way back towards the station, there are a multitude of different ways, I presume you know where the jump area is…?

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Yes know where the jump area is, no idea where the other places are you mention though

loddrik
    Free Member

Old pale is the hill with the large mast on top, it overlooks the forest and is just up from the station. I always head up there first although after that I just ride, with no plan, there are some on here who know the forest inside out mind..

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Cheers loddrik, Sused the old pale out on google maps. Cheers for the tip as there looks like some fun trails off there on u tube.

Is a crud catcher really needed to catch dog eggs ?

loddrik
    Free Member

I never had a problem…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack at Delamere, can someone show me the way…’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM