• This topic has 20 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Mark.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Singletrack 154
  • footflaps

Just dropped through the door.

I do like the front cover, lovely photo and really clean minimalist vibe to it.

stwhannah

Whoop! You win the first home landing internet points. Let us know what you all think of it once you get chance to have a read.

footflaps

Sadly that won’t be till this evening…

dvnjhn

I was wondering when it would come out.  Typical I’m away.  Could have done with it for my train journey…

momo

Mine never lands on the first day!

jimster01

Mine arrived safely yesterday, unfortunately too busy to even open it.

MoreCashThanDash

Mine landed yesterday, in the pile under Jenny Graham’s book and Cyclist

tractionman

hope today’s rain here doesn’t get to turn mine into a soggy pulp 🙁

pisco

I never knew that quote was from Hamlet! thanks Chipps!

I like the new format. The “having the wrong thing” section works well for me; the little anecdotes are excellently formatted and good for my poor attention span. It nicely breaks up the longer features which require a lot more time and effort to read for me (although the effort is always rewarded)

fs1e

My copy arrived yesterday. Fabulous photo on the cover. Enjoyed the article about the young lass riding downhills/enduros. Looking forward to reading the rest. Still a quality product.

roballison

Mine arrived yesterday, love the front cover picture. Can’t remember the last one I didn’t?

The smell of the magazine is very addictive to me now…..less so the wife

stwhannah

@roballison I had to re-read that, I thought you were saying you didn’t like how your wife smells.

nickc

Wait, Farmer Johns is just down the road, how come no one told me? I just assumed it was Wales or somewhere like that!

roballison

Haha! But maybe she meant me when she said she didn’t like the smell!

Oh thanks Hannah, now I’m paranoid……

montylikesbeer

Got mine last night and a fantastic front cover, beautiful.

dyna-ti

Retro bits are back in. We can all get our P7’s out the loft.

sadexpunk

oooh the smell!  like a freshly painted room for some reason, i love it.

onewheelgood

Worth it just for page 35.

jeffl

Read it this afternoon after getting back from a nice ride.

Normally there are a few articles that I’m not fussed about, but found them all interesting this issue.

Particularly enjoyed the one about Nepal.

Only thing I’d say, and I believe it’s been mentioned before, can STW hold back on publishing printed articles on-line until a week or so after the mag arrives? Bit frustrating that I’d read the review of the Yamaha bike on the website.

wheelsonfire1

@dyna-ti if you’ve got a P7 I might buy it…

Mark

To clarify only subscribers can read the articles from the mag we put online. There are digital only subscribers who would not be happy if we delayed the online versions by a week so that print subscribers can avoid reading them before they’ve had time to read them in print.  As it is we sort of delay publishing them by only publishing one mag article/day so it takes over a week to get the full mag online.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.