• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by SRy.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Show me your Lapierre Zesty’s
  • steelfan
    Free Member

I’m thinking of getting one how do you rate them?

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Unfortunately I don’t have one, but been drooling over them in a LBS. Great looking bikes, finish is top quality – the green 314 (?) would be my pick. Don’t want to ride one, suspect it would lead to my ruin 🙁 WMB really rates it if that’s anything to go by.

nickjb
    Free Member

.. so do MBR

Jonno

Awesome bike, best bike I have ever owned. Loads of fun to ride up hill as well as down.
    Can’t comment on longevity etc seen as I have only had it since just before Christmas but so far all is good.

Only bad points are the paint seems a little thin and spares for the formula brakes seem a bit thin on the ground.

Don’t have any pictures, too busy riding it but it is as stock apart from the tyres.

It was singletrack readers bike of the year too.

knott4me
    Free Member

don,t have one. but want one.

MrNutt
    Free Member

was drooling over a Lapierre earlier today, damn they look fine!

Especially like the sag-o-meter ring on the seat tube, the pimpy carbon fiber rear mech protector and the lovely tubing.

Not too keen on the Vans forks, the running of the cable down the outside of the downtube or the melon twisting front mech cable behaviour!

still a bloody lovely bike, would really like to get one out into the hills!

HendyTreker
    Free Member

Just bought an 09 914 last month – Awesome being the only word to describe it! Goes like stink on the ups and downs, believe the hype!!

SRy
    Free Member

Really enjoy my 08 514, just like Jonno mine’s stock bar the tyres. Took it to the lakes in October and I’m still smiling…
    Here’s a pick from a frosty ride on the Q’s between Christmas and New Year.

SRy
    Free Member

Ahem, pic take 2… I’ll give up if this doesn’t work.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Lapierre Zesty’s’ is closed to new replies.