Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Show me you orange clockworks
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

Hi all

When i was little i always wanted an orange clockwork but could never aford one 🙁 When they rereleased them in 2007 i had to have one. now i have no. 182

So show me you clockworks now or old…

this is mine

walleater

thumbie
    Free Member

Old vs. New…

mattstreet

Here you go then – Here’s mine.

Matching stem is no longer on there – looks cool, but feels about a yard long.

tails
    Free Member

where’s the rest of the fence? 😉

saladdodger
    Free Member

I would like to of shown you mine but some scumbag nicked it in 1993 🙁

druidh
    Free Member

Sold it for £100 a couple of years back (on the STW classifieds). Sometimes wish I’d kept it, but the truth is it would never be ridden.

Halfbike

Hi Druid,

I might be wrong, but I think your bike is now the property of my girlfriend (having traded it with a friend who bought it off you!!) We updated the bits, and put a pair of appropriate age of Pace forks on it – Anne loves it and uses it twice a week at least!

So at least its not sitting festering somewhere

Cheers
    Halfbike

snowslave

druidh
    Free Member

Halfbike – that’s great. Any chance of a photo?

flamejob
    Free Member

Rad to the power of Sick:

skiprat
    Free Member

Not quite a Clockwork but whats in a name? Had a clockwork when i was 15 and got hold of this the other week. Have a nice set of early RC35’s ready for it….just need to get round to getting the paint sorted…

darrell
    Free Member

not mine

but seen in Zurich a couple of years ago

doughnuthead
    Free Member

i love my clockwork![img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3176/3111487468_b578c422a0.jpg?v=0[/img]

tandemwarriors

Here’s my old one in the classic colour scheme, photo taken around 1991 on Dartmoor.

Proper old skool, silly narrow Answer Hyperlite bars, monster bar ends, Accutrax forks, and even homebrew titanium brake boosters.
    Still got the frame in the garage, even though the seat tube cracked after 7 years of abuse. Ridden Oranges ever since, just love the ride.

Rob

grazedknees
    Free Member

Here is your old Orange Druid. It a bit of a faux pas having the bar ends on but that has since been rectified! I love it!

druidh
    Free Member

Ooh – it looks dirty….

….good!

Nice to see it’s still being ridden. I’m a bit confused though – Halfbike/grazedknees?

I’m also thinking there’s the potential for a new thread here “show me my old bike!”

pieman
    Free Member

Budgie’s Pick……TicK-tOcK!!!

Si

tomlevell

Frame now for sale to make way for new purchases.
    Anyone?

Clockwork Orange

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Did anyone else have the dark green one, the ones that were ment to be the last ones before they released them in 2007?

Cheers Steve

simon_g

Happy times… 😀

geoffj

Frame now for sale to make way for new purchases.
    Anyone?

Tom – price, size, pics?

scuttler

Did anyone else have the dark green one, the ones that were ment to be the last ones before they released them in 2007?

Cheers Steve

Tenth anniversary one? Right here, but consigned to aggressive-towpath and railway-lite duties now.

duckman

Details here as well Tom. Cheers

ScotlandTheScared

Here’s mine. Number 92 of 200 from 2007… Its ace 🙂 and got for a bargain off here a year and a half ago…

Anyone thinking of buying Toms clockwork – I cant recommend the frame enough…

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

scuttler thats the one, gota get mine back up and converted for the missis far to small for me

matt_outandabout

My old one at Mabie (not me on it – Ric @ rics bike shed had leant me a Sub5 – guess what I ordered that trip?)

Mrs_OAB’s, still in Sheffield owned by a friend. Not sure why it only has one pedal in this pic…

tomlevell

Yeah no real complaints about mine but geared hardtails are not currently required.
    It got me back riding gears alongside the ss.

Rich
    Free Member

I had the 10th Anniversary one, sold the frame for £45.

london_lady
    Free Member

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Show me you orange clockworks’ is closed to new replies.