Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Semi O/T: Opportunity to personally abuse cyclist-hating TV chef.
  • bullandbladder
    Free Member

It seems that 'celebrity' bike-hater James Martin will be opening the new Eat Central food court at the Merry Hill shopping centre near where I live in the Midlands. I thought it might be amusing in a childish way to go down there and yell "cock!" and other obscenities at him. Then go (back) to the pub. It's on October 22nd by the way.

tog575
    Free Member

yeah go on, do it- i'll watch

matt_outandabout

U-lock and old bike on his shiny alloy wheels?

Onzadog
    Free Member

damn. I'm out of the country then otherwise that sort of silliness sounds right up my street.

fontmoss
    Free Member

is there a lot of evidence of his bike hating? knew of his car loving but not that he was a bike hater?

hh45
    Free Member

he's not worth it however wrong he may be.

as Arnie said, "relax, you'll live longer".

Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

Yeah and then he'll feel justified that all cyclists are idiots! 🙄

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Christ, t'was only a bit of fun.

Lighten up, folks.

ton

i was listening to him on the chris evans radio show the other night.
    comes over as a ok type of bloke…..
    and lets be honest, he is only a cook.
    makes me laugh when they go on about these great chefs and how fod should be cooked.
    was watching a prog the other night, a bloke cooked some lamb, it looked lush…..some critic tasted it and said it was way over done….
    who say's lamb should be cooked pink or pasta el dente…
    do you think the 1st people whi invented fire and cooked their 1st meat thought, oh dear you have coked it too much………

just a thought on chefs……… 😉

samuri
    Free Member

is there a lot of evidence of his bike hating? knew of his car loving but not that he was a bike hater?

Have you been in a cave?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1211917/JAMES-MARTIN-The-Tesla-Roadster-electric-supercar-thats-fast-Ferrari.html

And I quote…. God, I hate those cyclists. and he goes on to suggest cyclists are doing it deliberately to annoy him. That article no longer contains his boasts about running a group of cyclists off the road as he had to retract it when it turned out it's against the law.

peteimpreza

We have stopped watching his TV show and I have written to the BBC.

Probably token gestures but a gesture non the less.

uplink
    Free Member

We have stopped watching his TV show and I have written to the BBC.

Did you start the letter "Why oh why"?

fontmoss
    Free Member

Have you been in a cave?

🙁 i only came back to the UK 5 or 6 weeks ago

peteimpreza

No, I started by asking why they employed someone who boasted about their criminal activities.

samuri
    Free Member

Fair enough then. It went fairly mainstream in the national press about his attitude towards cyclists, everyone got ever so upset.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Semi O/T: Opportunity to personally abuse cyclist-hating TV chef.’ is closed to new replies.