Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Scottish shop needs help
  • trailertrash

Not a bike shop, but as outdoors fans, one that’s part of an important movement…

Low Impact Living (LiL) in East Lothian are crowdfunding a new LiL hub from which they can support our local communities in low impact living. This is good for everyone in the area and, together with all the other LiL-type places all over the world, is good for the environment, climate and biosphere as well. We all agree that’s a good thing.

Have a look at their campaign page and let’s do what we can to help? Obviously any and all donations are great, but aside from that, one of the main things we can all do is share this link directly with others via email, forums and social media.

https://lnkd.in/d7KV4n9

Now, they have a goal of £16K and they’re only half way there, with four days to go, which isn’t where we need them to be. I’ll be honest, I don’t know what happens after that deadline, but they need the new premises for the common good, so leaving them trying to raise money with repeated campaigns would be a real shame. I’d don’t think those are our values, wherever are.

Let’s all get behind this one in whatever way we each can.

Thanks!

Tim

brads
    Free Member

They would get cheaper rentals in Prestonpans or Tranent rather than Haddington.
    I love these ideas but often imagine they are preaching to the converted most of the time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Scottish shop needs help’ is closed to new replies.