Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • SC Megatower
  • buenfoxa
    Free Member

Looks like it will be released any day.

Rumours of a 160mm rear / 170mm front 29er designed solely for Enduro racing. Sounds like it won’t be replacing the current Hightower.

https://forums.mtbr.com/attachments/santa-cruz/1242203d1552626985-santa-cruz-megatower-_dl-fcpjqyoyn0rbuhctdw.jpeg

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

source? edit MTBR.

kiwijohn

The LBS owner here has just been flown to Nelson, NZ for the launch.
    Nice work if you can get it.

Bigmantrials

Ben Cathro alluded to a new SC frame in one of his recent videos, this must be what he was talking about.

johnw1984
    Free Member

Still think this will replace Hightower and a new Tallboy will fill those shoes.

Stevelol
    Free Member

I really hope they don’t call it ‘Megatower’.

momo

Ben Cathro alluded to a new SC frame in one of his recent videos, this must be what he was talking about.

I think Cathro has been given a new 29er V10, could be wrong though

longmover
    Free Member

Hopefully there will be an alloy version and it will basically be a 29er Nomad.

tomhoward

Asked a few probing questions at stif the other day. while I didn’t get any actual answers, I’m 99% sure there are some in the jungle warehouse (they didn’t let me look 😕)

Northwind

Sounds like a beast

Bigmantrials

Subscriber

Maybe he’ll finally get a bike that fits him

chakaping
    Free Member

it will basically be a 29er Nomad

That’s what it is, according to a source on scene at the launch.

Interesting to see if that rear end is as long as it looks, but I’m still more likely to end up with the Radon Swoop 29 instead.

antares
    Free Member

I reckon their 29er line up will go Blur 100mm, new Tallboy 120mm, new Hightower 140mm and this Megatower 160mm

shredder
    Free Member

Southern Chicken Megatower meal..  

#freecokeandcoleslaw

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘SC Megatower’ is closed to new replies.