Viewing 40 posts - 3,361 through 3,400 (of 4,700 total)
  • Rugby world cup
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Not a massive SA fan, but the ref has not really helped them today.

yossarian
    Free Member

Well done Australia. Proper gritty performance.

Jamie
    Free Member

Glitchy bump.

Markie
    Free Member

🙁 blimmin ref ;(

Markie
    Free Member

🙁 blimmin double post 😉

psychle
    Free Member

**** me that was an ugly win… No idea how South Africa didn’t score a try, how much bloody territory did they have?!! 😯

A win is a win though, credit to our defence I guess…

zokes
    Free Member

credit to our defence I guess…

And how much the Wallabies have paid to good ole’ Bryce…

Jamie
    Free Member

Anyways. Today we learnt that 75% possession will not win you the game, but 154 tackles will 8)

sputnik
    Free Member

How many high tackles does it take to get a penalty. Worst one right in front of the ref as well. Fortunately Aussies won’t go on to win the WC.Must be the Kiwi’s turn this year, and they deserve it too.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

SA should have had at least 2 penulties that were easily kickable.

psychle
    Free Member

Shouldn’t be trying to win with penalties or the ref chaps, 75% possession, how many botched efforts within 10m of our try line? You should’ve scored 2-3 tries easily… we got out of jail today, time to prepare for Argentina next week 😉

lockrobnkel
    Free Member

what a battle some of the biggest hits of the tournament, that is how to defend well done to the wallabies.

Being a split household aussie / england it’s been a fun morning, the wife thinks the wallabies will get to the final against wales with wales taking it. My prediction of a england wallaby final died yesterday so i’m now going with hers 😆

zokes
    Free Member

Well, Haka excepted, Argentina win at the anthems I think!

psychle
    Free Member

Love to see emotion at the anthem, tears from Argentina, beautiful… too many international players don’t appear to have the passion for representing their country, great to see players showing it for once! 🙂

C’mon Pumas!! 😀

Coasting
    Free Member

Finally a decent game of footy.None of this kick and clap crap that the northern hemisphere teams think passes for rugby.Honestly as an English supporter i dont know how u can follow a team so bereft of skill and ideas.At least this game had skill,passion and real men playing it.Go the Soutern hemisphere teams,u lead the way in the rugby world

Markie
    Free Member

Anybody reckon Argentina have a chance here? I’m expecting NZ to run away with it, but that’s just a gut call. Then again, I also thought England would win! 😉

zokes
    Free Member

Great last-gasp tackle!

psychle
    Free Member

Puma’s hanging in there so far, great ‘never say die’ tackle to deny the try, great stuff 😀

Stoner
    Free Member

the argies are looking ace.

Making NZ look very average.

Stoner
    Free Member

damn.

Stoner
    Free Member

arrgggrgrgrhhh yeeessssss!!!!!

Markie
    Free Member

Wow! Surprise for anyone else?

Stoner
    Free Member

top kicking too!

zokes
    Free Member

WOW!

Stoner
    Free Member

Im all pumped for them, my heart’s going nuts!

Stoner
    Free Member

hmmm. 16 man all black team there 🙁

thegreatape
    Free Member

Not surprised at Argentina playing well, not really surprised at NZ appearing overly cautious. Still expect NZ to win, but would love Argentina too.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

No surprise to me. I knew this Argentinian team were good. Nothing spectacular or flashy but not flattered by their world rankings at all despite what many have said

ditch_jockey

Finally a decent game of footy.None of this kick and clap crap that the northern hemisphere teams think passes for rugby.

Did you actually watch the Wales/Ireland game yesterday?

Stoner
    Free Member

OMG!

Jamie
    Free Member

Heh. Jonny W take note.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I wonder how far he could kick it if he put a bit of effort in!

Jamie
    Free Member

Inevitable.

Stoner
    Free Member

thats not grounded.

Stoner
    Free Member

yaaaaaaaaa!!! 😛

psychle
    Free Member

Valiant from Argentina, played really well, not convincing from NZ you have to say… same can be said for Australia as well of course, going to be a cracker of a game next weekend!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m watching with Radio 1 dj Trevor Nelson! Random….!

Quite a brave show from the Pumas!

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

An englishman an irishman and a south african get on a plane……

Well thats world cup rugby for you!!!!!!

With a bit of luck and by playing well wales are in with a shout of this. No- one looks psrticularly special this weekend.

Coasting
    Free Member

[Did you actually watch the Wales/Ireland game yesterday? ]
    I did and full credit to Wales they beat an overweight slow Irish pack and looked well coached by an excellent kiwi coach

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

So – new coaches required for Scotland and England. who?

Any good ambitious super 14 coaches? I think thats the right way to go for Scotland – bring in someone not a part of the establishment ( as there is no obvious candidate home grown) and someone who is young and ambitious. The scotland coaches job will never be a top job – so your choice is someone who has failed elsewhere or someone on the way up.

So – young antipodean required IMO

for England – really tough. No one obvious in the RFU, it should be a real top job but its a bit poisoned now. Who wants it? Mallet?

Viewing 40 posts - 3,361 through 3,400 (of 4,700 total)

The topic ‘Rugby world cup’ is closed to new replies.