Viewing 40 posts - 601 through 640 (of 2,888 total)
  • Rugby – 6 nations.
  • duckman

Scots will pick and go around the fringes, just like Embra.The hinge that they are starting would suggest that. It would be a rather foolish thing to be kicking down the tramlines given the size difference in the backs. I think they will try to see how fit the recent returnees are for Wales. Cross is also a better ball carrier than God’s prop. All I expect us to do is improve on last week. Wales are the best team in Britain just now, it would be nice to have as good a game as Ire/W last week,and the way Embra play is nothing if not exciting.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

glitchybmpy

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Rusty – being facetious

rusty90
    Free Member

I wasn’t being serious myself TJ, as the suggestion of playing A Jones at wing might have hinted. (Although it’s an intriguing idea – they’d have to make the game a few hours longer to allow for his run to the tryline though)

anagallis_arvensis

Not seen much of jones the scot but will be suprised if hes faster than north who is by all accounts fastsr than 1/2p who is proper rapid himself.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

AA – he is pretty nippy and a tough lad but a lot smaller than north- It will be interesting to see the matchup

BlindMelon
    Free Member

I think the rugby this weekend should make for some good viewing. I hope that ireland can pull out a huge performance in France and get a result, but the head says that we will probably be well beaten by at least 10 points.

I think Italy England will be very close indeed with Italy getting the result by a couple of points. I was impressed by the way Italy approached the France game last week and tried to play a bit.

In Sundays game Wales will be too strong for Scotland and win by plenty.

What are your predictions?

justme
    Free Member

England to beat italy by 10 or so by being disaplined and not giving daft penalties
    wales to thrash scotland by 30ish then robinson resigns in disgrace and scotland get the coach they deserve and return as a 6 nations force
    Ireland – france no idea hopefully ireland cos they’ll be livid at loosing to wales – game of the w/e
    G

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

wales to thrash scotland by 30ish then robinson resigns in disgrace and scotland get the coach they deserve and return as a 6 nations force

dunno whether to look forward to that.

justme
    Free Member

sometimes things have to get worse before they get better tj
    IMO scotland have to get rid of robinson to move on G

duckman

England,Wales and France by about the 10 mark.

ijs445ra
    Free Member

I think France will win and look the most impressive this weekend.

England v Italy to be very close. Less than 5 points between them at the end but not sure who will win.

Wales to beat Scotland, but Scotland will score a try…and i think it will be a back rower that does so.

duckman

Denton from halfway..however he will then be tested and found to contain Rhino DNA…which he will put down to Zimbabwian(sp) herbal medicine.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

🙂

ijs445ra
    Free Member
    BruceWee

Shame to see there’s only 4 of us in the STW fantasy league. Any more takers? The PIN is 8664.

http://espnscrum.fantasyleague.com/

loum
    Free Member

Yeah, I thought that might be more popular. Embarrasing that we couldn’t even match the number of nations.

Don’t think anyone joining now will get any points from last week though, so it’ll probably just be 4 now.

molgrips
    Free Member

I don’t watch enough rugby for that stuff!

ijs445ra
    Free Member

I have just sent a join request…I had a good first week!

BruceWee

I did ok too, thank you Rory best 🙂

Are any of the A games being shown tonight? If so what channel?

loum
    Free Member

ijs445ra , just added you to the league. That was a good first week for you 🙂

onehundredthidiot

I’ll join but a shocking week last week.

Pigface
    Free Member

Diving back into the domestic game for a second nice one Ospreys unlucky TJ 😆

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Edinburgh should have won that they threw it away 🙁

Pigface
    Free Member

Is that the famed Edinburgh defence 😆 shoulda coulda woulda but you didnt 8)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Famed Edinburgh attack that let us down there

anagallis_arvensis

Nice to see a decent crowd at the arms park. Hopefuly a move back is going to happen. Shame Gavin wasnt released to play strange decision that.

Pigface
    Free Member

A-A is a move likely? That would be great.

anagallis_arvensis

Apparently its on the cards. No one is going to games at cardiff city.

Pigface
    Free Member

Its the same at the Liberty, meanwhile over the water the scablets are packing them in. The Gnoll or St Helens arent up to it though so I guess the Ospreys will stay at the vacuum of atmosphere.

gwaelod
    Free Member

Nice to see a decent crowd at the arms park. Hopefuly a move back is going to happen. Shame Gavin wasnt released to play strange decision tha

Maybe he was released…just not picked!!!

anagallis_arvensis

Tom james played in the centre, he lacks passing ability for a winger. None of the wales squad were released this week, gavin played last week.

Pigface
    Free Member

Sonny Bill won the NZ heavyweight boxing championship in the week 🙄 the guy he stopped in the first round looked like a tub of lard even for journeymen heavyweight boxers.

anagallis_arvensis

Most intrest is will the snow melt

hels
    Free Member

Sonny Bill. Sigh.

inigomontoya
    Free Member

Shocking kicking so far, but the Italian forwards are looking keen

robbo1234biking

Not a particularly exciting game really – surprised the english scrum has held up as well as it has to be honest.

Going to be close – neither side looks like scoring a try

robbo1234biking

Hmmm I was wrong – lot of mistakes there!

The italians are holding on to players at every breakdown

Kit
    Free Member

And another try!! 😀

robbo1234biking

Self destruct button!

Viewing 40 posts - 601 through 640 (of 2,888 total)

The topic ‘Rugby – 6 nations.’ is closed to new replies.