Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • Room 101 thread
  • nemesis
    Free Member

Jaffa Cake?

To be clear, I like those. Don’t put them in room 101

Or do, then I can be tortured with them

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

frank skinner, for perpetuating the current, common misunderstanding of room 101 through the medium of television

RobHilton
    Free Member

have a biscuit

Jaffa Cake?

No, a biscuit :p

Didn’t Clive Anderson host it originally?

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Having to wait 2+ weeks for a doctors appointment.

nemesis
    Free Member

People who don’t understand the difference between biscuits and cakes.

Northwind

nemesis – Member

People who don’t understand the difference between biscuits and cakes.

I’m going to do an appeal to authority here. My grandad, inventor of the jaffa orangey bit and therefore Father Of The Jaffa Cake, when challenged on the subject quoth thus: “Of course it’s a bloody biscuit. It’s in the biscuit tin isn’t it”

2tyred

Like your work, arrpee.

I nominate TV adverts which feature popular songs sung in a slowed-down kooky style (there has to be a descriptive term for it as a genre, I just don’t know what it is). Makes my teeth hurt,

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Religion – it’s basically just brainwashing stupid/desperate/poor people.

Atheists giving themselves way too much credit.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Tall & awkward people.

Not tall people especially, and not awkward people, but the combination of both (which to be fair, is a lot of tall people I know), needs to go. It’s a waste of a good hand that’s been dealt.

jambourgie
    Free Member

I nominate TV adverts which feature popular songs sung in a slowed-down kooky style (there has to be a descriptive term for it as a genre, I just don’t know what it is). Makes my teeth hurt,

I know what you mean. Cliches in TV seem to last years. I’ve never had a TV of my own so seem to notice them when I watch it occasionally round a friend’s or something. Another one is that Harry Potter inspired (?) twinkly fairy tale music that every single lifestyle “documentary” has.

MSP

Anyone who reads harry potter books, who isn’t a teenage girl.

chip
    Free Member

Keith lemon,
    Public spending cuts.
    STDs or are they called STIs now.

shermer75
    Free Member

TV (films can stay)

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

popular songs sung in a slowed-down kooky style (there has to be a descriptive term for it as a genre, I just don’t know what it is

acoustic guitar for implying honesty and authenticity?
    a slightly swung rhythm?
    mildly faltering vocal delivery?

when you know what that descriptive term is, let me know, so I can avoid it too

teadrinker
    Free Member

selfies.

dragon
    Free Member

The current mtb industry for increasing the rate of so called standards exponentially over the last few years. Even worse when they are sh*t like ISIS or BB30.

nealglover
    Free Member

The media obsession with calling virtually any picture of a person a “selfie” even if it was taken by someone else.

It’s not too bad lately to be honest, so might not take up much room in Room 101.

Oh, and people who criticise the “misuse” of the term Room101, just as a way to let people know that they have read a book.

Anyone who says “it was a pagan festival first”

higthepig
    Free Member

Piers Morgan
    Andrew Neil
    People who put empty milk bottles back in the fridge

cheshirecat
    Free Member

UKIP and inconsiderate people in general. Being British used to mean making things a little bit better for everyone. This seems to be on the wane…

Should we ban cars because I saw a driver run a red light this morning?? Of course not, that would be stupid.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

djambo – Member

You sound stupid; have you been brainwashed?

tomhoward

Taking pictures of food
    Adding salt to food you haven’t uet tasted

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

(so-called) “Real people” – they only exist in the imagination and the mirror

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Into room 101 I’d put “motorists”, cars with big engines, super bikes, caravans, super campervans, holiday makers who’re shit at driving, small men in sports cars (probably comes under “motorist”), unnecessary 4x4s.

I realise these are pretty predictable ones for someone who rides a bike.

bearnecessities

After today, really **** idiotic people that don’t realise when they’ve gone too far. Then, upon diplomatically trying to bring up the subject of their insensitivity, get fake fits of laughter at the thought that they’re an offensive twunt.

Them. They should be locked in a room.

..and window salesmen. You should have window fitters and window fabricators, that’s it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hard-working families. They’re taking up far too much of our politicians’ time.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

TLA`s …….they grip my shitt !

neilthewheel

Personalised number plates
    People with great big camper vans who go on holiday towing a little car behind them.
    People who chuck their litter out of the car window.

jam-bo

Room 101

wheeliegood
    Free Member

Another advert one… moneysupermarket with the bloke twerking in denim shorts…. horrible. Daughter loves it. (4). Keeps signing the song and points to the mans twerking arse and says “thats the same size as your bum dad “
    Ill never use the website again.

senorj

I’d like to second UKIP and Polo shirts…especially Ralph Lauren ones…sorry BN.
    I would like to add Key Performance Indicators.

bikemike1968
    Free Member

Eyelashes for car headlights.
    I mean, really?

jools182
    Free Member

People standing in the doorway of supermarkets, with their trolleys, having a bloody natter

djambo
    Free Member

djambo – Member

You sound stupid; have you been brainwashed?

[/quote]

no, but a vicar tried once. last I heard he’s doing porridge.

brakes
    Free Member

650b
    dog shit
    cars
    Marcel Kittel
    the cold virus
    poverty
    reality television
    cradle cap
    chavs

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Ear hair.

Scapegoat

Wheeled suitcases. Not the proper, big suitcases with two wheels on one corner which can be quite useful ‘cos they’re heavy when full. You can’t take more than 20kg on a plane anyway nowadays, so the stupid little suitcases these twunts keep dragging around airports, grinding cheap plastic castors on noisy hard floors because they’re too frickin idle to pick the bloody things up and carry them. Are we degenerating into a race of people who can’t carry a sub-20kg load more than a couple of paces without having to unslide the black slidy handle things and drag our shorts, knickers, suntan lotion and socks behind us like it was too difficult to pick up by the perfectly serviceable handle FFS? I mean seriously? They’ve even got wheels on their bleeding cabin baggage now, the cretinous, stupid, idle, weak farkwits.

Scapegoat

Oh, and Chicken Tonight.

bearnecessities

Scapegoat for PM.

(please add ‘laptop and a couple of writing tools’ to that list)

brakes
    Free Member

Scapegoat:

Wheeled suitcases

:applause:
    the capacity of trolleyed carry-on luggage is so reduced that all they can fit in it is their charger and a half-eaten pencil.

cheese@4p

Science – for reducing all the interesting stuff to boring little particles and waves that you can’t even see.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Room 101 thread’ is closed to new replies.