Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rollerskatetrackworld
  • luketracey

We bought some roller skates https://www.amazon.co.uk/MTS-Childrens-Adults-Adjustable-Roller/dp/B01M74JVE5/ref=mp_s_a_1_25?dchild=1&keywords=kids+roller+skates&qid=1579901677&sprefix=kids+roller&sr=8-25(no doubt RSSO for those in the scene) for child 3 for his birthday, he’s very happy with them, but the wheels have begun to brake up after 2 weeks, no problem a quick email to amazon and we have been given a full refund, however they said dispose of them yourself. Being a frugal sort I figured I could just buy some wheels and all would be well.

Trouble is I can’t find 54mm wheels for sale , is this some roller skate marketing trick? 😂

Does anyone know if spare wheels are sold for kids skates?

Cheers

joshvegas
    Free Member

Google says you can get 58mm wheels… Do you reckon you have 2mm clearance?

lucasshmucas

These are 54mm

lucasshmucas

Link not working. Let try again…Wheels

lucasshmucas

Sorry, I just noticed that the blue ones are out of stock. They dont have 8 of any type but if you dont mind mixing and matching colours you can get 8

Rio Roller Wheels

More wheels

luketracey

Brill, top job!

Thanks

myti
    Free Member

That’ll teach you for being a cheapskate! 😂

bensongd
    Free Member

Just be aware that the width of the cores might be wider on the new wheels. Axles on kids skates tend to be shorter so you might struggle to get the bolts on if they are standard width.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ve been to the roller disco in Glasgow a few times, convinced I’d hate it, it’s bloody brilliant! 😂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rollerskatetrackworld’ is closed to new replies.