Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rockshox superdeluxe rct coil shock rebound clicks
  • endomick
    Free Member

According to sram there should be around 10 clicks of rebound but I’m getting around 18 definite clicks, its a super deluxe rct 2018 COIL shock, wondering if I’ve fudged it up but I don’t think I forced it, the adjuster is a fiddly little thing that isn’t that user friendly. Anybody else getting extra clicks.

oli82
    Free Member

I’ve just got the same shock as a replacement. Pretty sure my old one (2019?) had ~11 clicks rebound and 12 of LSC – new one seems to have 7 clicks LSC and 18 rebound! Also spoke to SRAM who advised it should be 12 +-1 based on assembly. So… clear as mud 🙂

endomick
    Free Member

Sram did get back to me with a correction, 18 clicks of rebound give or take 1 is correct for coil.
    Seems some folks at Sram don’t know 💩.

oli82
    Free Member

Out of interest, how many clicks of LSC does yours have? My old one was 2 full turns – which was 12 clicks. New one is one turn, and 7 clicks. Still seems to have range, but a bit odd

endomick
    Free Member

Just checked, couldn’t do it until this morning, 12 clicks in about 2 full turns on mine, it’s an oem 2018 rct, but looks exactly the same as the current ultimate version, apart from the decals.

oli82
    Free Member

Cheers! Think I might just ignore it – only needs a couple of clicks anyway to ride well

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox superdeluxe rct coil shock rebound clicks’ is closed to new replies.