Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rockshox Reverb C1
  • leonthepro
    Free Member

Hello,

I have a Rockshox C1 with the stealth remote and vent valve and it developed the squish issue (meaning it drops around 10mm from full height when pressure is applied i.e sitting on it)

I have just completed the 200 hour service on it and put it back together. I can’t bleed it as the moment as apparently 🙄 it needs a different bleeding edge tool for the remote (thanks SRAM) but it stills has that initial drop/quish issue.

So before I buy the bleed tool is this something that might be fixed with a bleed or is it a full rebuild?

Thanks.

razorrazoo

Have you done the vent valve?  The C1 I had still had the squish despite repeated venting, it went back under warranty.

leonthepro
    Free Member

Yes tried the vent valve but does seem to do anything. I can’t actually figure out which bit (the valve head or the area around the valve head) the tool depresses.

The post is well out of warranty and it’s the first issue I have ever had with it.

nwgiles

the vent valve is super easy,  youtube has some SRAM videos showing how.

With the saddle removed you depress the vent valve, which the screw cap for the air pressure.

you press it down and force the seat post down it will sag and then stop hold for 2 seconds, sometimes you hear a little hiss and then use the remote to return to full height. Should be normal now

The only issue I have is the air pressure valve seems to stop working so I cant pump it up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.