Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • REVVI balance bikes – why
  • bikerevivesheffield

https://www.revvi.co.uk/revvi-16-bike-spec

E-balance bike

Saw some kids on them yesterday, what is the point?

tomhoward

They look pretty good fun?

bikerevivesheffield

Lazy option

zerocool

They’re great fun. There was a little kid (3-4) with one at our old local pumptrack. He was having a whale of a time. His dad (and the kid grudgingly) let my kids have a go and guess what?  They had loads of fun on it as well.

I’m not buying one, but why can’t kids have nice things to play with?

sharkattack

These things are everywhere. It’s only a matter of time until I see one with an iPad mounted on the bars so junior can watch Peppa Pig while snaking everyone at the skatepark.

fossy

£450 less a penny for something they grow out of ASAP.  Fools and cash. Or are these ‘minor’ drug runners in training like Sur-ron riders ?

Aidy
    Free Member

Definitely should have gotten one of these instead – https://www.specializedconceptstore.co.uk/product/18829/2021-hotwalk-carbon/option/

tomhoward

Lazy option

And? Kid is playing outside, rather than sat inside.

Not everything in life has to be the hard option.

superstu
    Free Member

Think you’re slightly missing the point. It’s mostly as a gateway into motocross, getting kids used to an engine whilst they’re young. Not sure it’s because a child is too lazy to pedal

TedC

Isn’t that technically an (electric) motorbike, admittedly low powered?

fossy

Absolutely fine if MX introduction.

johnnystorm

Absolutely fine if nothing to do with MX. They could instead be riding around on a plastic electric police themed trike or a plastic range rover.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

My experience with balance bikes is that at the exact furthest point from the starting point the kid decides they are too tired to ride it anymore and you have to carry it.

I’m not sure if this is better or worse tbh.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM