Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Retro Trek 9000 stolen in Cheltenham area
  • Autoelec
    Free Member

A work colleague’s garage was broken into on Saturday night / Sunday morning. His ancient but beloved Trek 9000 was stolen. The only part away from standard was a Rock Shox Float RL shock and an under seat bag. Please see pic below for reference (not of actual bike). Any sightings please email me or call the local plod.

njee20
    Free Member

Gutted to hear that, be bloody distinctive if it turns up too.

mrmo
    Free Member

i saw some bloke riding down the pavement, near hutchinsons by the bowling green if you know that bit of cheltenham on saturday* around lunchtime. They were riding in the direction of the lower high street.

I can’t be more helpful, dark hair, bloke, 30-40 i would guess at.

*I noticed the bike because it was unusual, i did mention seeing it to the blokes in Cheltenham Cycles, I am fairly certain it was early mid afternoon.

Is this your mate, or is it a guess on the theft time? or are there more than one of these things in existence?

Autoelec
    Free Member

EDIT: THIS WAS STOLEN EARLY SATURDAY MORNING. Sorry for the confusion.

mrmo
    Free Member

I’ll have a look around, it might still be in the area, as of saturday afternoon it was still in one piece. I am going to say look at St Pauls for this.

I really don’t believe there are two of these in Cheltenham, i could be wrong though.

Autoelec
    Free Member

I’m with you mrmo, certainly rare!!! I’ll let him know tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Retro Trek 9000 stolen in Cheltenham area’ is closed to new replies.