Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 97 total)
  • What really boils your urine?
  • WTF
    Free Member

Whinging bstards

taxi25
    Free Member

Nothing and everything, totally depends on my mood. At the moment with a glass of wiskey in my hand and my dog on my lap nothing at all. 😀

Del

bit calmed now the dug is in her basket and fed, and i’m more fuelled.
    the landlord of the double locks getting upset for some reason has me upset earlier. cock.

Kevevs
    Free Member

what boils my urine is there are so many people that don’t understand the beauty that exists around them.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Nissan Micra drivers!

mikertroid
    Free Member

The twunt who killed my cat two days ago right outside the house and didn’t have the courtesy to stop and check whether there was anything to be done.

Gutted TBH.

toys19
    Free Member

crotchrocket – Member

people who make ridiculous unfounded statements on the internet

This ^^

Del – Member
    the landlord of the double locks getting upset for some reason has me upset earlier. cock.

Is this the fattish med 30s blondish bloke? He is a twunt of the highest order..

bwaarp
    Free Member

Posts that turn into [anti-]religious drivel that go on endlessly

Religious people and God if he exists.

Come to think of it, I hate a lot of people as well. So the entire universe potentially boils my piss. I think that’s why I got into science….. because I’m deeply offended by how the universe was designed and the fact the game was weighted against organisms with consciousness.

Kevevs
    Free Member

No. I’m right.

what boils my urine is there are so many people that don’t understand the beauty that exists around them.

deluded
    Free Member

Religious indoctrination.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Let them boil in their own urine, Kev.

bwaarp
    Free Member

_tom_
    Free Member

People who seem incapable of walking at a normal pace as soon as they enter a supermarket.

globalti
    Free Member

The twunt in the knackered old Accord who drove so far up my chuff yesterday morning that I couldn’t actually see his headlights and when I tapped my brake pedal put his lights on full beam and sat there for several miles trying to blind me.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

The fashion for many TV programmes, and even the news, to use glaucomic filters, bleached images, and incessant background music.

toss
    Free Member

“GO COMPARE” “GO COMPARE!” and that bloody Halifax ad. ARRRRGH!

Cougar

“GO COMPARE” “GO COMPARE!” and that bloody Halifax ad. ARRRRGH!

webuyanycardotcom webuyanycardotcom webuyanycardotcom webuyanycardotcom *bang* *wet thud*

toss
    Free Member

That one as well Cougar! Pass me the flamethrower! 👿

Cougar

I vote with my feet when companies have annoying adverts. I can happily say that webuyanycardotcom will never see a red cent off me, and I switch radio channels every time their advert comes on.

I had SafeStyle Windows cold-calling at my door a while back. I said that yes, actually I do need double glazing, but not from you because of your really annoying advertising. The salesman’s reaction suggested that I was far from the first person to tell him this.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Trying to get gears on a bike working properly after having had to make any adjustments to them, like a cable change. Always a lengthy exercise in trial, error, and head-banging frustration. And when they finally start working, it’s like, well, what did I do differently that time that I didn’t do the previous 50 times?

CriticalThinker
    Free Member

Those dog owners who wrap up their dogs crap in a little bag then drop it on the trail or hang it from a tree branch!

elzorillo
    Free Member

Patronising people you bump into on manicured, flat woodland trails with all the gear and no idea who, when you stop to admire their expensive top of the range bike suggest you should really be wearing a helmet

toab
    Free Member

Tesco trying to open express branches absolutely everywhere – there’s 14 in town already and they’re still trying to build more, most of them about 200 yard from each other!

shooterman

Bullying.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Pikey driving lights on Pikey Audi’s, you know the ones, stupid strip lights that look like 1970’s kitchens.

jimmy
    the-muffin-man

People who take a full trolley of stuff through the self service checkouts in the supermarkets!!

They were installed to speed things up for shoppers who only wanted a few bits.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

People who turn the Kettle off at the plug each time they use it.

WHY!?!?!?!??

Do they think its going to spontaneously explode or something!? Is it using vast amounts of electricity?

Go into kitchen, put tea bag into cup and boil kettle. Go in 2 minutes later assuming its boiled and pour stone cold water onto it. DAMN IT!!

kaesae
    Free Member

Useless idiocy!

MrSmith
    Free Member

tea bags on the edge of the sink or those special little teabag dishes.
    WTF? the bin is over there. why do these things even exist? why the F do people buy them?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Cos if you leave teabaygs to drain/dry out, the make less of a soggy mess at the bottom of the bin bayg. Which if you recycle carrier baygs to use for yer bin, can be a right PITA.

wheeliejim
    Free Member

That Homebase advert with the out of tune whistling music.

joao3v16
    Free Member

People who take a full trolley of stuff through the self service checkouts in the supermarkets!!

They were installed to speed things up for shoppers who only wanted a few bits.

Don’t be silly. They were installed to cut the wage bill.

What boils mine?

Mostly it’s minor irrelevant niggly things, rather than anything thaty actually matters. Annoying really. Pointless.

nacho
    Free Member

Dog poo on the trails. Politicians. Bikers who litter the trails. People who seem to have nothing better to do with their time than find things to moan about.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Tories

Cougar

That Tea Bag Tidy up there ^^ claims it’s for “all culinary purposes.” Surely, it’s merely for one very specific culinary purpose, which is to hold used teabags.

philconsequence
    Free Member

the merc driver in reading who sped up to about 55mph in a 30 zone to try and get through the lights that had already turned red then jammed his horn on at me for having the audacity to cross the road after the lights had turned red. he slowed to about 50 and continued through the lights anyway.

i hope his children get chased by bees.

wheeliejim
    Free Member

Davina McCall.

joeegg
    Free Member

The endless screaming on all the “Talent” shows on a Saturday night.
    I’m not even watching it and feel like putting my boot through the telly.
    Yes,and celebrities.Wheeled out to plug a film,book or boring tv series where they visit somewhere really exciting like a sandwich shop in Bradford.

vorlich
    Free Member

People who don’t indicate whilst driving.

People who think simply by indicating, a space has suddenly appeared for them to move into.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘What really boils your urine?’ is closed to new replies.