Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replace or repair pads on Smith Forefront Helmet
  • paulbd

Hi,

The pads on my Smith Forefront are coming apart. The helmet is two years old, and the grey foam bit is separated from the black fabric backing that attaches to the Velcro inside the helmet. Does anyone know someone where I can buy replacement pads or how to glue my pads back together? The last time something like this happened, I tried superglue, but that just ate through the foam.

Thanks,

Paul

MartynS

I’ve got a smith session that isn’t that old… I’m on my second set of pads, hand washing only and they seem to only last two washes.

You’ve reminded me I need to sort new ones out.. 18 bikes in Hope sell Smith Helmets and sourced the last replacement set for me so they may be worth a try.

carlos
    Free Member

Not a Smith helmet, but my 1st Sweet protection Bushwhacker pads delaminated like that. I just got the old dear (who’s handy with a sewing machine) to run a neat thread around the perimeter of each pad. Worked a treat and still going strong in the spate helmet

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    paulbd

Thanks. I’ve emailed them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Replace or repair pads on Smith Forefront Helmet’ is closed to new replies.