Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Red Arrows
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You saw what it was in response to didn’t you ? : Absolutely priceless! Oh yes ladies and gentlemen… we really are ****!

Anyway, back on topic. As a kid I always enjoyed seeing the Red Arrows – always impressive stuff. And yes, in part because it was dangerous, so sadly occasional fatalities, whilst always tragic, are I guess, not totally unexpected.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Emsz, don’t get me wrong, I’m not having a go per see, but lets just let the thread go the way it should & side step the grips, if we all could just bow our heads & think of his family then we would be doing well.

Love yah.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

My haste to make a cup of tea kind of missed the fact that the arsey comment wasn’t even made by you 2unfit2ride, god I hate it when people post shit without reading properly, me on this occasion so I should really have directed most of that at razor, not you, sorry.
    Still don’t think anything razor said was in any way called for though, lack of understanding and asking a question is learning. Ridiculing it is not on but, yes, peoples blood does run a bit hot if they are close enough to any shitty situation. I hope that’s the case.

EDIT-great, and now putting the dishwasher on before replying means I miss a bunch more posts. Agreed, this isn’t what this is about, apology still stands though. Bed now so no more cross posting.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Tracker, thanks, I really just want to let the thread run as it should but I couldn’t let your post go without replying.

Cheers.

TooTall
    Free Member

Tootall perhaps I should say troops, middle east and armored wagons for a start

Factually incorrect. Current armoured vehicles are world-beating, saving lives on a daily basis and the envy of many other nations.

Next Daily Fail-fuelled inaccuracy?

grantway
    Free Member

Rather sad seeing these deaths from plans through my years have entertained me in the sky’s

Northwind

2unfit2ride – Member

I really just want to let the thread run as it should

It’s incredibly obvious that you don’t.

druidh
    Free Member

The TV news is now saying that the parachute didn’t open either…

saladdodger
    Free Member

Tootall

alas I feel you have limited knowledge ( and wear rose tinted glasses )on the subject of the armed forces and the kit they have.

Perhaps you listen too much to government spin. Or my forces contact are FOS

Or am I wrong????

Inbred456
    Free Member

Does the canopy release first to allow the seat to clear. It appears that the canopy was still in place which would suggest that the pilot may have been fired through the canopy. Not good if that did happen.

Riksbar

The canopy contains a miniature detonating cord to shatter the canopy as part of the ejection sequence. There a lot of things which have to happen in a specific order during an ejection and the amount of things which could go wrong are many.
    A tragic incident and an awful year for the team.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Red Arrows’ is closed to new replies.