Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Recommend me some cheapish sunglasses
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Don’t want to pay loads as I don’t look after them properly. Not bike ones. Just need polarised lenses and decent metal frames. What’s out there?

the-muffin-man

I’ve used found Bloc sunglasses to be a good balance of style -v- price.

loddrik
    Free Member

Never really considered them before and look pretty good for the price. Nice one.

thehustler
    Free Member

Lookk for ones with best UV protection, UVa+UVb is OK but this plus UVc is the best as its UVc tat does the most damage

4130s0ul
    Free Member

today Ray-Ban has a sale on. it seems all sunglasses are £16.88 on their website. unless the link I looked at took me to a scam site.
    also it was quite surprising to see all the sunglasses banner ads once i’d clicked on this thread.

thehustler
    Free Member

IF IT WAS UKMYFASIONDOTCOM OR SIMILAR IT IS A KNOWN REGULAR SCAM SITE THAT POPS UP UNDER MANY GUISES,

Rayban dont sell glasses that cheap to distributors let alone retailers so buyer beware

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

+1 for Bloc or Bolle

My Bloc’s are better than all he oakleys I’ve had, they are bomb proof, screwed together not pressed together, and better than 1/2 the price of oakleys.

mark90
    Free Member

Most of my non-prescription sun glasses are Bloc and really can’t fault them for the price. Have a Tog 24 pair and I’d swear they come out of the same sweat shop factory.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

+2 for Bloc.

Good glasses with good lenses that properly protect your eyes, and don’t cost a fortune, so you won’t cry if you lose / break them / leave them on the car roof.

binners

Bloc are brilliant for the money. If you’ve got a Trespass outlet shop anywhere nearby, they normally knock them out cheap too

meehaja
    Free Member

Boots… better yet, spend a bit of cash in there, get a voucher for 50% off over £25 on sunglassess, then get some nice sunnies for not much monies!

Harry_the_Spider

Another vote for Bloc.

When I lost a pair I went and bought another and I may have said “bugger”. When I lost a pair of £180 Oakleys I had to be dropped by a drone armed with a taser.

brassneck

I got some very nice Timberland ones for £10 from TK Maxx, the summer rails are probably back in store now.

They are a bit Maverick but work well 🙂

stumpy01

+1 Bloc or Uvex too for that matter. Not sure if Uvex do metal frames though.

loddrik
    Free Member

Update*

Bloc square for £28 posted. Polarised lenses, spring loaded arms. Job done.

No way am I going to spend £150 on Oakleys or similar again.

freeagent
    Free Member

Check out TK MAXX – have had some brilliant deals on sunglasses in there.

loddrik
    Free Member

Damn. Cheaper on ebay. 😥

binners

Bloc customer service is top notch too. I’ve got a pair of Bloc Shifters with the changeable lenses. In a standard moment of clumsy buffoonery I managed to snap the frames, so emailed them to see if I could buy a new set without having to buy all the lenses too. They sent me a new set for nowt. Which was nice of them 😀

Cougar

My Bloc’s are better than all he oakleys I’ve had, they are bomb proof

I can confirm they aren’t arse-proof. I sat on mine and snapped them in half.

They sent me a new set for nowt. Which was nice of them

Bollocks. *sadface*

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some cheapish sunglasses’ is closed to new replies.