• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • recommend me domain hosting?
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i’ve been with justhost for the last few years and have just had my renewal fee increased from 60quid to 90quid… yet on their website my standard package is 33quid!

anyway, unless they sort their billing out i’m going to jump ship so can anyone recommend a domain hosting company. i only have a couple of small sites so nothing massive required, just a basic package. reliability, ease of use (uploading sites, setting up emails etc) and contactability are the main things i’m interested in.

thanks

nbt

Shaun @ Aegis hosting. MTBer. STW part owner. Check the package names 🙂

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

been with 34sp for years, always been reliable and customer service has been excellent.

toys19
    Free Member

Shaun @ Aegis hosting. MTBer. STW part owner. Check the package names

we all know how reliable stw is….

I use dataflame, never failed me, the odd times when there are issues I can normally get to a british IT bod pretty quickly and stuff happens fast. Been a happy marriage for 7-8 years now.

xiphon
    Free Member

Website hosting, or DNS hosting?

For website, UnitedHosting are good IME.

For DNS, Zen have easy to use tools, and their DNS updates propagate VERY quickly.

nbt

toys19 – Member

we all know how reliable stw is….

but how long since Shaun was in charge of the website? Anyone else remember the incident. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘recommend me domain hosting?’ is closed to new replies.