Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me a Queensryche album
  • fizzer
    Free Member

As the title says please.

greaseham
    Free Member

It would have to be “old school ‘ryche”… Rage for Order, Operation:Mindcrime and Empire. Everything after isn’t that great IMHO.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

I’ve only got one, Operation Mindcrime and its on vinyl so it’s not been played in a while! I think it was quite good though.

greaseham
    Free Member

Mindcrime is probably one of the few albums that “changed my life”. Master of Puppets and Johny the Fox by Thin Lizzy would be the others.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Play it loudly, often and at night. Your neighbours will tell you if the album was shite.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Mindcrime and Empire.

I remember now…..

nbt

Operation:Mindcrime was briliant.

Empire was equally as good but less groundbreaking as it wasn;t a concept album

saw the on the empire tour when they did operation:livecrime. Fab.

Keva
    Free Member

yup… has to be Operation mindcrime

Kev

mudpup
    Free Member

Operation Mindcrime was the groundbreaker but i rate Empire as my favourite album of all time – the production is awesome and, being a bass player from back in the day, Eddie Jacksons bass sound is frighteningly good. Songs like Della Brown, Lucidity, Best i Can, Thin Line, Jet City Woman and Empire will never be bettered in my opinion.
    Really went off the boil after Empire and De Garmo leaving but the new American Soldier album is a real grower.
    Rage for Order is worth a listen – it was quite experimental and was a big step towards Mindcrime being written.

CountZero

Who?

grumm
    Free Member

Each to their own and all that, but I just looked them up on youtube and what awful, awful, awful, cheesy music. Crikey. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a Queensryche album’ is closed to new replies.