Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend me a minimalist backpack….
  • ChrisS
    Free Member

Looking for a small, minimalist backpack for quick 2 hours blasts around the woods, just needs to fit a spare tube, mini pump, mini tool, phone and windproof. Probably needs to compatible with a small drinks bladder of some description.

I’ve seen the review of the Deuter Race on the front page but it still looks relatively large…..

Anyone got any recommendations?

antigee

OMM last drop ? i find i keep borrowing this one from the lady of the house

http://www.theomm.com/products/packs/LastDrop.html

?cruising?

ChrisS
    Free Member

Nice.

shteve
    Free Member

i’ve got a camelback mule which comes with a 3 litre reservoir and also has space for a mini pump, inner tube, allen keys, energy bars and phone. It also has bungees on the outside where i tie down my waterproof jacket. I ride with it all the time and its very comfy to wear.

After having just built my bike I thought it would be worth taking some extra tools incase parts started to work loose. So, on top of all that mentioned above, i had a bb tool, chain tool, pedal spanner and puncture kit including tyre levers and it all fitted with some space left!

best mountain biking purchase. ever.

nukeproof
    Free Member

For 2 hour blasts I use a waterbottle and a Camelbak flashflo (effectively a bumbag). Mines the old model of Flashflo with a removable bladder and I actually don’t use the bladder with it but shove all spare tyres, pump etc in instead. For short blasts I much prefer minimalist kit and its particularily nice not to have a full size Camelbak on the back and shoulders.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a minimalist backpack….’ is closed to new replies.