Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Recommend an air fryer that isn’t Ninja
  • Fancy one, but the Ninja dual zone jobbies are out of stock everywhere or at hugely inflated prices

Don’t want a multi cooker – slow cooker, steamer, pressure cooker, air fryer etc

So what’s as good as a Ninja?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

New Tefal job?
    We’ve got an older model but it’s ace, even though it has no temperature control. The new one does I believe.
    Ninjas are made in China, puts me off. Our Tefal is French made, which isn’t quite as bad.

Jordan

Dunno about any other but we just got a Ninja, it does seem rather good!

@Jordan, where from?

TheFlyingOx

We just got a Instantpot Pro Crisp for £160 on Amazon. Seems to be on a par with the Ninja 15-in-1 apart from it has two different lids rather than the all-in-one Ninja. It’s very very good though, if you have space for the other lid. According to our smart meter it’s using about 20% of the electricity that our (admittedly large) oven does.

Jordan

Here you go! Dunno if they have the one you want.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

We have a Tower , 9L vortex dual basket … seems very good so far and not badly priced at £139

Dunno if they have the one you want.

They don’t, but cheers anyway

thelawman

We’ve had a two drawer Salter arrive today, having had the same issue with Ninja out of stock everywhere for a couple of weeks. Unpacked it earlier but not yet used, so we will see in a day or two. It was £125

alan1977
    Free Member

I grabbed Tower one massively reduced (supposedly) at robert dyas and its been used pretty much every other day for my lad and me rather than the cooker…

hmm, its back at full price 199, bought it at 100

budgierider67

Got a Cosori Pro 4.7L and have been very happy with it so far. Feels decent quality & looks classy too.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

If it’s any consolation, we have a ninja. The build quality is cheap to say the least, I’d be surprised if it lasts 5 years.

They are nothing special either. In reality they are just small fan ovens so I can’t see how one brand could be remarkably better / worse than another.

CountZero

I noticed Dyas have an air fryer for £75, I don’t need anything fancy, I’m not going to be preparing a three course family meal, it’s just for me for when I get home at 7 o’clock in the evening and I want to cook something with minimum speed and hassle.

thecaptain
    Free Member

Amazon had a 40 quid Tower a month back, maybe they still do.

Had a great chicken in it last night. Very happy with its performance.

kayak23

Got a Cosori Pro 4.7L and have been very happy with it so far. Feels decent quality & looks classy too.

Same. My partner teases me because I love it so much 😅

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.