Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recomend me a trail centre…
  • robbo1234biking

somewhere on the M1 corrider between Milton Keynes and Huddersfield. Ive got all off next week off but the wife has a meeting in Huddersfield which I said I would pick her up from on the way to the inlaws next Wednesday so thinking if I get up early stop at a trail centre and do a quick lap (about a couple of hours) and then head on up to Huddersfield from there.

Thinking trail centre as time will be fairly limited and dont want to worry about navigating (or getting lost and not picking up the wife on time!)

lunge

If you went to hudderfield via the M6 you could pass Cannock.

surazal
    Free Member

Sherwood Pines? Not recommending it BTW as never been – it’s just in the right location (just north of Notts off M1). I have been to Centre Parcs which is basically next door and from memory the area is pancake flat, I might be wrong though.

robbo1234biking

The information on Sherwood Pines doesnt seem great from the forestry commision website – any locals with experience?

Cannock is an option and dont mind the diversion either but just wondered if there was something else suitable

takisawa2

Cannock is well worth a few hours stop-off. Should be quiet as kids are back at school round here next week. I’m off all week also, was planning to head up there Tue/Wed sometime, for a few hours break from fitting the kitchen. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recomend me a trail centre…’ is closed to new replies.