Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Really embarassing I know, but…what happen in the last episode of Merlin?!!
  • PolisherMan

Taken a lot of courage to admit it but, after watching it all I missed even the Iplayer last episode. SO embarassed…

Jamie
    Free Member

It turns out he was dead, Keyser Söze and had a sledge called Rosebud.

P.S If you were that embarrassed, you would have just googled the plot, rather than post.

lizzz
    Free Member

http://www.zzstream.com/2011/12/merlin-season-4-episode-13-sword-in.html

You need to mute the advert on the side of the page, and when you click to play you get a pop-up that you need to close before it will work.

kaesae
    Free Member

You find that embarrassing 😯 do you only do silent farts in public ❓

Me, I tend to aim my ass at people and go off! 👿

theotherjonv

they got an army together and reinvaded camelot, but Morgana escaped. In the fighting the fit one out of spooks but with long hair now got killed. Arthur married Gwen. Morgana was running through some woods, and then found a baby dragon. Then it ended.

[edit] – and Arthur got a sword out of a stone.

druidh
    Free Member

He set up a bike shop in Cheshire

Taff
    Free Member

It was the baby dragon that Merlin rescued a while back. Morgana was dying and the dragon saved her.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

“Morgana was dying and the dragon saved her”

Could not work out why.

onandon
    Free Member

I player.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Merlin was scared of being taken over by his biggest foe, crc. So he asked one of his other enemies, wiggle to help. Now although wiggle didn’t like merlin, he hated crc even more because he thought that once crc had defeated merlin they would turn on them so the call for help was answered. Anything that merlin needed they could have so merlin orderd swords, bow and arrows and shields. Three weeks later and non of the items merlin orderd had turned up. A bit perturbed, merlin got in touch with wiggle to ask where his shipment was. ” on it’s way” came the reply. But it was to late because the might of crc had overthrown merlin.
    HTH

PolisherMan

bjj.andy.w… wonderful! Ta for putting me in the picture !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Really embarassing I know, but…what happen in the last episode of Merlin?!!’ is closed to new replies.