Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Reading the 127 issue of the mag, i can’t help but think
  • weeksy

We’re all a bit self-sadistic aren’t we ? Us mountain bikers…

Reading the PPDS article, the one from Chipps in the Lakes and the SDW one.. ALL of them are wars of attrition, feats of “Jeez i have nothing in the tank” and all followed by relief of making it to the end.

But we all do this, week in week out, ride in ride out…

What’s wrong with us lot ? Are we all a bit crackers ?

Anyway… Lets have a few examples of where and when you’ve had some of these rides, these moments and the “WTF, it can’t be ANOTHER hill”

I recall fondly (sort of) a Macmillan Afan Monster rider, i think it was 100km or so around some of the AFan forest, local trails and some of the marked trails. Countless hours of climbs on a 36T front ring on my Meta 55, no granny, just up, up up, more up… But it was brilliant.
    The night before in Neath will never leave me, the only full on crazy seaside town that’s not by the sea… The bowls of Pasta in the Italian that were made for 3 people…. All very very awesome.

tall_martin

My first experience of switch back on Scottish roads with fully loaded panniers.

There can’t be another turn…. for what felt like infinity 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Reading the 127 issue of the mag, i can’t help but think’ is closed to new replies.